Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alwaysmind

so, apparently abilities show up in WUs, even if you'd be roleblocked or rolecrushed (they would fail, but they will appear if you submitted them)

do you want to comment on that?

meanwhile i wait for answer

Vote Lynch Alwaysmind

Nah the shield that I received can be used against the waves. Not to save from lynch.
I didn't know that it will save me again. If I knew then I'd make it clear than waste your time.
^Depwa still did neeshga answer bow wibbs:

'Might wanna point bow to the wave aey WU depwa used it on otherwise bow'll just assume it es against the lynch aey depwa claimed it es neeshga against wibbs'

We have cycle 6 aey by now depwa surely used wibbs already on a wave, neeshga?

Observations about Flower:

- She hangs her hat on a couple of town reads for what appear to be solid reasons (like T-Pein being miller), but kind of lacks wider threadsolving. She's usually not afraid to give off the cuff town reads even if they're not safe at all, and there's a bit of a lack of that. Often as town she'll townread people or complete nonsense or surface level reasons to the point where it's obnoxious. Here she seems more reluctant.
- She usually asks everybody to claim, I saw almost none of that from the ISO.
- She breadcrumbs some aspects of her claim (I need to gamble, I'm protecting this person, so on and so forth), but in comparison to what I'm used to seems a tad tight lipped. Frame of reference being pretty much every other town game I've played with here where she pretty much blurts out everything she's got within a short time frame. She justified her holding onto her cards by Reborn knowing aspects of her role or not wanting to give too much info away or whatever, but this has never stopped her in the past.
- Keeps complaining about almost dying and asks for help like a welfare recipient. Pretty typical for her. But as Soul pointed out she seems to be simultaneously clinging to lie and playing like she doesn't give a fuck.

Conclusion: Hard for me to lock her as scum just based off limited information I'm working with, but could see it. Would probably want to get Kobe's claim and work from there.
Flower pockected me hella hard.
Could lynch that spit eventually

Observations about Flower:

- She hangs her hat on a couple of town reads for what appear to be solid reasons (like T-Pein being miller), but kind of lacks wider threadsolving. She's usually not afraid to give off the cuff town reads even if they're not safe at all, and there's a bit of a lack of that. Often as town she'll townread people or complete nonsense or surface level reasons to the point where it's obnoxious. Here she seems more reluctant.
- She usually asks everybody to claim, I saw almost none of that from the ISO.
- She breadcrumbs some aspects of her claim (I need to gamble, I'm protecting this person, so on and so forth), but in comparison to what I'm used to seems a tad tight lipped. Frame of reference being pretty much every other town game I've played with here where she pretty much blurts out everything she's got within a short time frame. She justified her holding onto her cards by Reborn knowing aspects of her role or not wanting to give too much info away or whatever, but this has never stopped her in the past.
- Keeps complaining about almost dying and asks for help like a welfare recipient. Pretty typical for her. But as Soul pointed out she seems to be simultaneously clinging to lie and playing like she doesn't give a fuck.

Conclusion: Hard for me to lock her as scum just based off limited information I'm working with, but could see it. Would probably want to get Kobe's claim and work from there.
Bow also do neeshga like wibbs my mason partner oddfruit died neeshga too long after kobe eset seen visiting him, even tho wibbs could xor framing from scum

basically, only explanation why AM's action hasn't show up would be him not submitting this action

kagura is fine too, but for all we know she might tank another lynch and from my pov AM is simply openscumming rn

Status
Not open for further replies.