• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes multiple times. Whenever there is a protective wave i use the shield.

Yes it is mine but i haven't used it for gambling. I have no idea how it works in regards to that.
You haven't mentioned this copper while asked about your abilities. Is there something else you can do?

Occupying wave means you count for 4 people?

Can you post your reads btw?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
You haven't mentioned this copper while asked about your abilities. Is there something else you can do?

Occupying wave means you count for 4 people?

Can you post your reads btw?
If you are referring to the gambling aspect, i haven't used it and i haven't even asked josts how it's supposed to work so I have told you everything i know.

Yes I count as 4 people.

I have already said let's go after AM while my vote is on RA. Both of them are sus and needs to be eliminated with priority.

Wouldn't mind adding Michelle to the list cuz she's been too much MIA. Inb4 she appears just when her name is mentioned. 👀

If you are referring to the gambling aspect, i haven't used it and i haven't even asked josts how it's supposed to work so I have told you everything i know.

Yes I count as 4 people.

I have already said let's go after AM while my vote is on RA. Both of them are sus and needs to be eliminated with priority.

Wouldn't mind adding Michelle to the list cuz she's been too much MIA. Inb4 she appears just when her name is mentioned. 👀
Can you please but something for town's benefit? Like poison to use it on RA for example

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Penthouse opens when someone reach 1 million. Its open and you have the most money. How can you explain it.

I'm on 6th spot with 18k. If you have less than 110 000, how much do you have?
I can't give you the exact figure but my total money is less than 50k so I have no idea how I'm the richest lmao

[Plated Armor] - Become gilded for a cycle. Alternatively: Give a target of your choice a [Plated Armor]. [1-shot]
[Best Quality Copper] - Participate in a powergame of your choice, or increase the interest pool, using this. Alternatively: Give a player of your choice a [Best Quality Copper]. [1-shot]
[Scimitar] - Negate the next preventative ability hitting you. Alternatively, give someone a [Scimitar]. [1-shot]
[Portable Bento Box Fax] - Send a message to the gamethread, through the next write up. [1-shot]
[Nun's Cloth] - Protect yourself for a phase. Alternatively: Give a target of your choice a [Nun's Cloth]. [1-shot]
[Newsboy Cap] - Send a message to your target and protect them from wounds this cycle. [1-shot
these are all from.

[Nun's Cloth] naomi
[Newsboy Cap] - me
[Portable Bento Box Fax] mugen
[Scimitar] michelle
[Best Quality Copper] kagura
[Plated Armor] AM

idk what flavor Scimitar is.
or plated armor..

You you got some street cred apparently, so we'll have to book it for later.

For now I'm going to duke out the featherweight championship title with Kobe. 20 post count to a man, two shall enter the ring and only one will leave. Dat boi ain't townie, I've done more in a lazy day than he has since subbing in. I'm going to send his ass straight to the shadow realm.
Yeah I have no problem with you dunking all over Kobe. That slot has been rot since Indigo and has only skated by because Al vouched for Flower, and I didn't find Al to be super trustworthy to begin with.

Should we be lynching that cringe genshin dude with the funerals?
Should we start claiming now?
Its 5 scums vs 8 towns.
Last phase me thinks.

Town

Pein - Newscap boi.
Charlie
Kobe - claims miller (big L if lying)
Naomi - the nun
Ekkologix

Mid

Scums
Alwaysmind