• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tsk tsk we have the game solved by now. just every scummy person we lynch ended up flipping red

every person who pushed me ended up scum too

wont surprise me if baki or udell was one as well from the biden push on me like adam. just the soul thingy isnt enough to clear him and udell hasn't provided once why he scum read me

baki phoned in his scum read on me even after being confirmed i wasn't biden when that was his entire reasoning for it

we'll see if he gets unjanitored

i scum read kobe/flowa before u repped in but they have been strongly vouched and i was wrong on broki before. that slot and/or jules can go next

i town read dest tho. wont lynch before i see those guys flipped ^
:laughmoji:
Wut

tsk tsk we have the game solved by now. just every scummy person we lynch ended up flipping red

every person who pushed me ended up scum too

wont surprise me if baki or udell was one as well from the biden push on me like adam. just the soul thingy isnt enough to clear him and udell hasn't provided once why he scum read me

baki phoned in his scum read on me even after being confirmed i wasn't biden when that was his entire reasoning for it

we'll see if he gets unjanitored

i scum read kobe/flowa before u repped in but they have been strongly vouched and i was wrong on broki before. that slot and/or jules can go next

i town read dest tho. wont lynch before i see those guys flipped ^
with no blue flips, pushing/being pushed by red and indies doesn't make anyone town, that's also blue team's job

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nah.
Rej would just put one scum in there.
Otherwise it makes 2 scums look bad of we lynch one of the 3 and they are town.
Means the nexf lynch is a 100% guaranteed scum
then me and dest cant be scum. he put us with nessos

the ability only says there will be 1 killer. it doesn't say how many will be town/scum

there can be a killer and a scum who didn't kill

i'd much rather wait with usopp's flip at least till we see for sure that Udell's town

if for some crazy reason Udell's blue team, there's no way in world he'd poison and superpoison his teammate

Emil

Certified Memelord
with no blue flips, pushing/being pushed by red and indies doesn't make anyone town, that's also blue team's job
i was pushed by baki and udell and alwaysmind too like 1-2 of those r puppets

even kagura sused me at some point and now she dropped it for some reason cuz i was against udell with her

Status
Not open for further replies.