7. Bakidou - Vash (?)
  8. Kobe - Chika Fujiwara (?)
  9. Ultra - Valak
  10. T-Pein - Shinji Hirako
  11. Alwaysmind -
  12. Juliet -
  13. Michelle - Kali
  14. Underworld Broker - Bonehilda
  15. Rottkins - Eurovision Song Contest (?)
  16. Random Asshole - Arm-Fall-Off-Boy (?)
  17. Udell - Roman Reigns (?)
  18. Oddoddfruit - Anya Forger
7. Rottkins [Dr Stein ; Maes Hughes]
24. Midnight Delight [Janemba ; Laughing Jack]
32. Ryu Kishi [Ghost Pepper ; 35p]

at this point i'd rather hear what people have done

[Monokuma] - Reborn
[Ea Nasir ] - Kagu
[Eurovision Song Contest] - Rottkins
[El Professor] Midnight Delight
[Vash] - Baki
[Valak] - Ultra
[Kali] - Michelle
[Shinji Hirako] Pein
[Naruto Uzumak] Charlie
[Bonehilda] - flippled by UB
[Chika Fujiwara ] - flower
[Arm-Fall-Off-Boy] RA
[Zhongli]
[Dr Stein]
[Janemba ; Laughing Jack]
[Ghost Pepper ; 35p]

Kekko
@Juliet
@Alwaysmind
@Destroya

One of you the janitor guy
Claim
Oh..
Its always mind..
He is the genshin dude.
I Googled plated armor and its GI stuff...

Vote lynch AM

if after 6 cycles someone says they only have one ability or they're investigator without results, this spot can just go, like i'm not even investigator and i got 2 alignment checks already

Thing about AM is that revealing WU sounds like Town ability and his results seems to be legit, so they're not fake

but if he's going to insist that his ability didn't show up because he was blocked or something, when rej literally said it would appear in wu anyway, that's just straight up lying

which is why i want to make sure he submitted it and got noted from rej in post bellow

Emil

Certified Memelord
Context matters

Sometimes refusing the claim gives you vibe that player is town

Other times it means player has role that already did something negative and town knows it so claiming will backfire.
u guys kept pushing biden as a scum role and look what happened. scum r given easily claimable roles. look at the entire red team.

i just dont wanna claim cuz i dont wanna claim lol. ive made it to cycle 7 unclaimed might as well swag it out till the end.

my abilities dont help confirm me either nor help us find better lynch today

u guys kept pushing biden as a scum role and look what happened. scum r given easily claimable roles. look at the entire red team.

i just dont wanna claim cuz i dont wanna claim lol. ive made it to cycle 7 unclaimed might as well swag it out till the end.

my abilities dont help confirm me either nor help us find better lynch today
can you share your top scum reads rn?

i personally agreed on fancy funeral right away before knowing what it does, pretty sure only person so far who didn't was ub
Bow did neeshga get janitored because wibbs waves turning off nashna's roles during wibbs cycle

Oh..
Its always mind..
He is the genshin dude.
I Googled plated armor and its GI stuff...

Vote lynch AM
Huh? wibbs's neeshga genshin impact hooba woka depwa talking about

Emil

Certified Memelord
this what i did/can do

i protect a player from being tossed for a phase
if i target them again i protect them from regular kills and make whoever visit them with manipulative or preventative ability get brittled

day 1 - protected flowa once after her ability was tossed
n2 day 3 - protected psyloke twice and we talked n2
day 4 - used on wave
n5 - protected myself once
havent used this cycle yet. will use at night

my arsenal can redirect a player's arsenal to another target

day 1 didn't use
day 2 tried to trade with zolo. failed
day 3 traded one with psyloke. got her cooking book
night 3 redirected nessos arsenal to broki
gave 2 shots of it to the pot of greed to gain gold in hopes to get enough gold to buy a poison. got nothing from it
no shots left

2 shots - i can instead of using the arsenal, exchange it with another player's arsenal. used on zolo as a psuedo arsenal cop d2 and he refused (likely cuz inactive). used on psyloke d3 and she accepted so i got her cooking book and she got 1 shot of my arsenal. i healed the poison with this book.

got another book from psyloke n2 and made a 1x bulletproof from it day 3 before being poisoned
got another book from her day 3. made a double action to allow me to use my arsenal again to redirect nessos arsenal in n3 to broki
got a super-bulletproof from her n3 for lynching muugen day 3

i can also pick a tossed ability/item
picked 2 items/abilities wud rather not share now. only benefits scum to know

got musical item for being top poster end of night 3. it was not activated day 4 cuz mass roleblock

also got something else that's unusable and completely random idk from where but not sharing either

and i have one passive. also not sharing

:pepecroc:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Bow do neeshga like how tpein has been today aey bow do neeshga like wibbs miller claim either
his saying only one of dest/RA/AM is scum from the mashiro blue's ability is reeeedddd flaggggg

or shall i say

blue flag

specially when he is accusing me and dest of being scum even tho we appeared in the same ability previously so why does it only work one way and not the other

also claiming characters isnt how u solve people other wise we wud have lynched biden like idiots. tpein has been inactive most of the game and now reeks hard of agenda coming in today pushing people based on claims when his mates on the ropes

AM RA jules tpein maybe kobe

and i think one of baki/udell was a puppet
honestly, main reason why i sused you was that naomi was basically believing everything you say for unknown reasons and there're 5 blues hanging around, but idk now with ultra acting differently

am - like i said, either slipped or he messed up something in his pm, his abilities sound townish which is why i'm questioning that, i'd like to talk with him tbh

ra - he's just there, not helping by any mean, i can see this one go

juliet - tbh, same thing as ra

t-pein - my check should ignore passives and redirections unless he has some super investigation immunity, agree about behaviour though

what do you think of kagura atm?

can't say much about kobe, since he's barely here i feel like

Bow do neeshga like how tpein has been today aey bow do neeshga like wibbs miller claim either
i mean, my check should ignore passives and redirections unless he has some super investigation immunity, agree about behaviour though

i guess i can share something too - idk what color they are, but i can tell 100% that neither ra nor juliet were performing blue's faction kill last cycle, they wouldn't be able to use superkill

Emil

Certified Memelord
honestly, main reason why i sused you was that naomi was basically believing everything you say for unknown reasons and there're 5 blues hanging around, but idk now with ultra acting differently

am - like i said, either slipped or he messed up something in his pm, his abilities sound townish which is why i'm questioning that, i'd like to talk with him tbh

ra - he's just there, not helping by any mean, i can see this one go

juliet - tbh, same thing as ra

t-pein - my check should ignore passives and redirections unless he has some super investigation immunity, agree about behaviour though

what do you think of kagura atm?

can't say much about kobe, since he's barely here i feel like

i mean, my check should ignore passives and redirections unless he has some super investigation immunity, agree about behaviour though
something has been bothering me earlier

could ur invest be redirected? i see beautiful thousand outfit being used yesterday or today. this was apollo's ability that he used to swap alignment. someone in PoE is scared of being copped. RA AM kagura adam udell pot were the PoE these past 2 cycles

we yeet them before tpein eitherway

Emil

Certified Memelord
i created a double action ability for EVC so i dont have to target a player twice to protect from kills but rej nerfed it to 1 cycle cooldown so rip

something has been bothering me earlier

could ur invest be redirected? i see beautiful thousand outfit being used yesterday or today. this was apollo's ability that he used to swap alignment. someone in PoE is scared of being copped. RA AM kagura adam udell pot were the PoE these past 2 cycles

we yeet them before tpein eitherway
Basically answer i got was that it ignores everything unless there's other super ability used against it. I used it last phase. I used Muugen's Tracking Glasses to get alignment check or tracking at random.

I used it btw, I had to choose between these

Alwaysmind, Random Asshole, Destroya

it was said that one of them killed one of weebs, I chose AM... :kriwhat:
We trust Rottkins, right?

My hangup is actually this ability. I mean, I guess this is SRM, but it seems weird to have an ability where the mod provides you targetless info. I've seen wagon analyzing abilities and that makes sense, but these names thrown out there at random seems almost a little too convenient to be true.

If it is true, I wouldn't make the assumption that the other two names besides the killer are town, but I can see where T-Pein is coming from in at least thinking mod provided information would not include an entire list of scum, or would tend to be proportional (and this would result in 1/3 scum here too). This assumes of course that the host just doesn't throw in two names at random after throwing in the killer, which I would assume by default, but these all *just happen* to be players with dubious claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.