Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We trust Rottkins, right?

My hangup is actually this ability. I mean, I guess this is SRM, but it seems weird to have an ability where the mod provides you targetless info. I've seen wagon analyzing abilities and that makes sense, but these names thrown out there at random seems almost a little too convenient to be true.

If it is true, I wouldn't make the assumption that the other two names besides the killer are town, but I can see where T-Pein is coming from in at least thinking mod provided information would not include an entire list of scum, or would tend to be proportional (and this would result in 1/3 scum here too). This assumes of course that the host just doesn't throw in two names at random after throwing in the killer, which I would assume by default, but these all *just happen* to be players with dubious claims.
To elaborate, we have from my rough inspection of the current game state ~10 players who have at the very least townie benefit of the doubt if not town outright. 5-6 players in immediate PoE. Rott gets a result exclusively in the second category seems like pretty low odds statistically.

@Rottkins Just confirming, this group was provided to you entirely at random by the host?

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
To elaborate, we have from my rough inspection of the current game state ~10 players who have at the very least townie benefit of the doubt if not town outright. 5-6 players in immediate PoE. Rott gets a result exclusively in the second category seems like pretty low odds statistically.

@Rottkins Just confirming, this group was provided to you entirely at random by the host?
yup

We trust Rottkins, right?

My hangup is actually this ability. I mean, I guess this is SRM, but it seems weird to have an ability where the mod provides you targetless info. I've seen wagon analyzing abilities and that makes sense, but these names thrown out there at random seems almost a little too convenient to be true.

If it is true, I wouldn't make the assumption that the other two names besides the killer are town, but I can see where T-Pein is coming from in at least thinking mod provided information would not include an entire list of scum, or would tend to be proportional (and this would result in 1/3 scum here too). This assumes of course that the host just doesn't throw in two names at random after throwing in the killer, which I would assume by default, but these all *just happen* to be players with dubious claims.
i mean, i do

i think eurovision is town (double edged sword, again) and if we're to believe that theres only one scum within muugen (scum), me, dest and rottkins, he should be mech cleared

Rottkins

β€Ž
@Rottkins

can you confirm with rej whether always only one of 3 names is name of killer or technically you could roll 3 killers?
I was told when I got the names that one of them is a killer.

Also for @Ultra people who joined the contest had to make their abilities and this was one of the winners. Winner and I got the ability. I think it was even used before.

[Archangel's Judgment][Day Active] - Calling upon the Archangel's power, and after 6 players have died in the game, you may pass judgement unto a player of your choice, as retribution for killing the weebs. You will get a list of 3 players and you have to brand them as [Guilty] or [Innocent]. If you correctly guess the player who killed the weebs and mark them guilty, you'll kill him regular. Alternatively if you're killed, [Archangel's Judgment] will also proc with the same effects, only this time you must correctly guess who killed you and it will be a superkill. This ability will activate regardless of whatever action you are targeted with. [1-shot]

Rottkins

β€Ž
i'd want am to make sure his ability was submitted proberly, if so, he can go

i personally think ra is the safest bet rn

but "exactly one" or "at least one"? can you ask that?
OH, ok than gimme a sec, gonna ask

Rottkins

β€Ž

ok, they said there should be one so I think exactly one

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž

we should stick between AM and Kagu imo

Both are getting sussed from the beginning and they are still in the game - need to resolve these slots

Where is our fuckin vig πŸ˜‘

Rottkins

β€Ž
hmm, but they haven't said exactly one, right?

this might just be a case of "i'm not telling you"

but anyways, there has to be at least one so this list is still legit place to start
fair, still it is possible that even all 3 can be scum but only one can be a killer

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
btw, i forgot, did you claim anything? like, what kind of role kuma is?
Don't know if al claimed or not but my abilities are tossed.

Also, I am a invest type but conditional in a sense that I have to follow some steps before investing anyone and it takes phases to get there. So weak invest you can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.