Future Events Will Killer block Dorry & Brogy "Hakkoku" in the Upcoming Chapter (1077)?

Will Killer block Hakkoku?

• Yes

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • No

Votes: 35 74.5%

• Total voters
A giant who looks up to Dorry and Broggy as heroes was able punch 1000 tons into the sky. Dorry and Broggy are likely going to turn into the epitome of “top tier giants” in one piece
That giant was overwhelmed by a gear 2 coated with hardening. And if he was able to punch 1000 tons then true Dorry and Broggy can do better. But a G4 Gatling from a powered up MC was firmed easily by Drunk Base Kaido. So that makes Kaido's Raw Strength league beyond that Dressrosa giant. And from what we have seen of Kaido i am still willing to say base kaido/bigmom raw strengths is above Dorry and Broggy unless we see something from them.

But the thing is we can't gauge Dorry and Broggy unless they get punched by Kid or Luffy.

That giant was overwhelmed by a gear 2 coated with hardening. And if he was able to punch 1000 tons then true Dorry and Broggy can do better. But a G4 Gatling from a powered up MC was firmed easily by Drunk Base Kaido. So that makes Kaido's Raw Strength league beyond that Dressrosa giant. And from what we have seen of Kaido i am still willing to say base kaido/bigmom raw strengths is above Dorry and Broggy unless we see something from them.

But the thing is we can't gauge Dorry and Broggy unless they get punched by Kid or Luffy.
Durability and physical strength aren’t the same category?

I’m talking about raw strength

Will Zoro and Sanji do a version of this move? Zoro has already stolen sword techniques from Kinemon and he's seen Hakai and Ikkoku performed.
Post automatically merged:

If kid uses the armada of ships he already attacked to shield himself from this attack and makes a quote like law about seeing stuff like this in wano… that’s good kid hype not gonna lie
kid had BETTER zero diff like the majority of this fleet of jobbers just like that lol. i know hes losing to shanks himself, but hes got to look good vs all these no-names

Will Zoro and Sanji do a version of this move? Zoro has already stolen sword techniques from Kinemon and he's seen Hakai and Ikkoku performed.

kid had BETTER zero diff like the majority of this fleet of jobbers just like that lol. i know hes losing to shanks himself, but hes got to look good vs all these no-names
That’s my thought too. Kid at minimum should annihilate those ships with his devil fruit power.

Shanks has just asked Dorry & Brogy for assistance against Kidd Pirates, who are still navigating the sea near Elbaf.
And I'm sure we all remember how Dorry & Brogy said "goodbye" to us readers the last time we saw them in Little Garden.
This looks like a really convenient set-up for them to now say "hi" to us by replicating the same combo of last time, from Land to Sea...
A mighty "welcome" from the Land of Warriors.

But we already saw Kidd take a similar attack head on against Linlin (Hikkoku)... so it would be more refreshing to see Killer get in the way and deal with it.

A proper way to open the dances, don't you think?
No you need Barrier haki to Block an energy wave the size of an island… That’s what Zoro used to Kaido and Big mom, Advanced Armament haki

and we know for a fact kid DOES NOT know advanced armament haki

Durability and physical strength aren’t the same category?

I’m talking about raw strength
No in that G2 instance i am talking raw strength if i used Zoro's attack as an example here then sure call it durability. But no what i meant is G2 Strength was strong enough to knock him down easily but a G4 which is Physically more Stronger than G2 was firmed by Drunk Base Kaido.

To elaborate more. Zoro's Asura hurt Kaido enough to make him bleed but it didn't knock him down because the attack isn't supposed to do that. Zoro was hoping that the damage would put Kaido down on his knees. But Luffy's normal attack coated with the same AdvCoC was able to knock down Kaido but it wasn't damaging him enough to make him bleed because the attack is meant to overpower not lethal enough like Asura. So that is why i used Luffy's Strength Power up there.

If Kaido was able to withstand G4 and that giant who struggled to push 1000 tons was toppled down by a G2 Strength then all we need to confirm if Dorry and Broggy can take a punch from Luffy or Kid.

Last edited:
True

Loda ruined chopper

No you need Barrier haki to Block an energy wave the size of an island… That’s what Zoro used to Kaido and Big mom, Advanced Armament haki

and we know for a fact kid DOES NOT know advanced armament haki
Killer might be able to use his scythes to create a sound barrier