Future Events Wano Match-Ups

For me it makes sense. Zoro has been involved with the Shogun forces from start unlike Luffy and Sanji who were in constant confrontation with the beast Pirates.
Zoro WIll not fight a weakling scrub like Kanjuro this arc, i believe the majority consensus is he would 1 shot him so bad it would send him 40 years back to make him rethink about being an undercover for orochi

So your supposed "sense" is that Zoro the only one besides Luffy that is 100% fighting will not fight the yonkos forces in a war arc?

:laughmoji:
Of course he will. But after he beats Kanjuro. He will fight King. Kanjuro also said he will kill hiyori, zoro has saved hiyori before, gets lost like zoro. Makes alot of sense to me for zoro to fight him

Of course he will. But after he beats Kanjuro. He will fight King. Kanjuro also said he will kill hiyori, zoro has saved hiyori before, gets lost like zoro. Makes alot of sense to me for zoro to fight him
Kanjuro is not deal whatsoever if you are proposing Zoro dispatching fodders then ok.
But we already had a lot of that post TS

But Hiyori is not on onigashima.....

Kaido son is the one lost currently yet I don't see you proposing him as Zoro enemy.

My Final Prediction for Wano Match-Ups before it starts Officially:

Note: Match-ups ranked from Lower Level to Higher level:

1- Low Level Fights:
- Fodder Samurai + Fodder Minks + Heart Pirates and Kidd Pirates fodders vs Fodder Waiters + Fodder Pleasures

- Shishilain + Musketeers Ranked Minks + Guardians Ranked Minks + Shinubu + Bepo + Shachi + Pinguin + Heat + Wire vs Gifters + Headliners + Weak Big Mom ministers (example: Flambe...etc) + Weak Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi...

----------------------------------------------------

2- Mid-High Level fights:

- Momonosuke and Hiyori vs Orochi (Avenging Oden)

- Kinemon vs Kanjuro (Battle of Traitor)

- Raizo vs Fukorokoju (Battle of Ninja Rivals)

- Carrot and Wanda vs Perospero (Avenging Pedro)

- Usopp + Nami vs Numbers (Funniest Battle: Scared Midgets vs Giants Monsters)

- Chopper vs Montdor (Battle of Books)

- Franky vs Daifuku (Battle of Shoulders)

- Brook vs Scrachmann Apoo (Rock vs DJ)

- Robin vs Black Maria (Gigantisco Maaaano Hype)

- Izo and Okiku vs Pageone and Ulti (Red Scabbard Sibling vs Toppi Roppo Sibling)

-----------------------------------------------------

3- Extreme High Level Fights:

- Kawamatsu vs Sasaki (Fishman Samurai vs Fishman Samurai)

- Denjiro vs Mimawarigumi Leader (Elite Swordsmanship)

- Asura Douji vs Who's Who (Elite Swordsmanship)

- Killer vs Snacks (History between BMPs and Kidd Pirates)

- Inu + Neku vs Jack (Battle of Vengeance)

- Jinbe vs Smoothie (History between Jinbe and BMPs)

- Sanji vs Queen (Obvious)

- Zoro vs King (Obvious)

----------------------------------------------------------------

5- Main Arc Fights:

- Luffy (Lead Fighter) Law (Ex-Shichibukai) Drake (Supernova Captain) Marco (Top WB Commander) vs Kaido

Kidd (Lead Fighter) Weevle (Ex-Shichibukai) Hawkins (Supernova Captain) Jozu ( Top WB Commander) vs Big Mom

Sidenote: IF Kaido has (Ace).... then Sabo will appear in this war... and it will be by the plot that Kuma teleported him out of Marijoa because he was in big trouble... Kuma chose Wano because it's an isolated country.. and thought WG cannot reach Sabo there...
Sabo vs Ace (Battle with play of words)
Weevil Should Solo Kaido :steef::steef::steef:

Lol

What do you think about the list of match ups overall?
overall
I think Musketeers are being underestimated, Pedro who was equivalent to Sicillian was worth 400M+ and as Wanda Said Musketeers Overwhelmed Headliners of Jack
Denjiro as long as he was Kyoshiro he was being Hyped but eversince he became Denjiro he is being downplayed
Asura Douji wanted stronger opponents than Jack not weaker and Denjiro Asura are strongest who even fought Kaido...
I think they all deserve better opponents not that they'll get them though so you matchups might happen
and About Kaido and BM I think it will be Luffy VS Kaido one on one, against BM we can add up any number of characters out there :fullmom:

After watching Morj's "Luffy v Jack" video, I now think this matchup is a real possibility for Luffy's warm up fight before Kaidou. I know y'all might be thinking that Luffy already defeated Katakuri and has gotten significantly stronger since then so Jack won't be up to scratch and that is what I used to think prior to watching that video but is that really the case tho. Putting Luffy's advanced armament aside for the time being, I'm not so sure Luffy's AP with G4 alone would be sufficient to put Jack down. Luffy's performances against Doffy & then Katakuri make it seem as though YC's can't live with G4 but the reality is that both Doffy and Katakuri are not tank type fighters whereas Jack is. Moreover, Jack is an ancient zoan with insane endurance and potentially even regen if he's awakened (i.e. considering the the kinda beatings he's lived through since his introduction, I'd wager he is. The dude legit feels like a zombie at this point..lolz). (i.e. actually we've already seen a tank type opponent in cracker fight against G4 and he was able to contain it for the most part).

Plus this fight is a good warm-up coz it won't be pushing Luffy to high/extreme diff as opposed to him fighting "Weevil" or someone like that for example. Also, we know Luffy needed Nami's help to take out cracker who was at a significant disadvantage against this match-up, so him beating someone as strong as Jack with moderate difficulty would show just how strong he's gotten since then.

After watching Morj's "Luffy v Jack" video, I now think this matchup is a real possibility for Luffy's warm up fight before Kaidou. I know y'all might be thinking that Luffy already defeated Katakuri and has gotten significantly stronger since then so Jack won't be up to scratch and that is what I used to think prior to watching that video but is that really the case tho. Putting Luffy's advanced armament aside for the time being, I'm not so sure Luffy's AP with G4 alone would be sufficient to put Jack down. Luffy's performances against Doffy & then Katakuri make it seem as though YC's can't live with G4 but the reality is that both Doffy and Katakuri are not tank type fighters whereas Jack is. Moreover, Jack is an ancient zoan with insane endurance and potentially even regen if he's awakened (i.e. considering the the kinda beatings he's lived through since his introduction, I'd wager he is. The dude legit feels like a zombie at this point..lolz). (i.e. actually we've already seen a tank type opponent in cracker fight against G4 and he was able to contain it for the most part).

Plus this fight is a good warm-up coz it won't be pushing Luffy to high/extreme diff as opposed to him fighting "Weevil" or someone like that for example. Also, we know Luffy needed Nami's help to take out cracker who was at a significant disadvantage against this match-up, so him beating someone as strong as Jack with moderate difficulty would show just how strong he's gotten since then.
I could see it but I can also see this arc just following a similar structure to Alabasta, where Luffy simply fights Kaido at a more capable state, then loses again. After this, he either fights Kaido head on or in a group with others (realizing he's too powerful).

Only thing thats really stumping me about Wano is how Luffy and crew are supposed to topple the highest living bounty in the series this early in the game (early is relative, but I mean going from a Yonko Commander to allegedly the strongest Yonko physically in one arc, not to mention, a second Yonko being present who's pretty much just as capable), even as a group. Part of the reason why I'm wondering if Oda is introducing Yamato for this reason, but we'll see what Yamato looks/acts/is made of soon enough I'm sure.

If Yamato looks like an arc villain though (ala Crocodile/Enel/Lucci/Doflamingo/Katakuri)..... I'm going to be increasingly concerned/alarmed about Oda not letting these pirates tackle a Yonko this arc, no matter how built up its been. Part of me still wonders if Kaido/Linlin are being saved for a future Rocks arc or just the endgame like Blackbeard/Shanks.

After watching Morj's "Luffy v Jack" video, I now think this matchup is a real possibility for Luffy's warm up fight before Kaidou.
Like the video too

Im still believe Jack gonna face the dukes but he probably first get defeated by Luffy. If my theory is right and the war gonna take days/weeks, Jack comeback against the Dukes make then. In that case I can see a fast win of Luffy or at least without much problems as a mid diff or lower end of high diff(probably even less).

Remember when Rayleigh show Luffy Advanced CoA? It was against a elefant and now Luffy having himself Advanced CoA to showcase his new ability against a mammut.

In that case I can know even see why Oda pushing up Sasaki and Who'Who to Calamity lvl, probably one of them take the spot for Jack position who gonna lose his. With this I think one of them get enough hype soon and really good feats. Since I believe that Who'Who facing Zoro soon and taking his lose, I think Sasaki gonna be the one who take the calamity position. With this I can see Oda gonna hype a lot Sasaki in the next chapters to making him fit as Calamity opponent.

First battles:
Luffy vs Jack(Lose for Jack)
Zoro vs Who'Who(Lose for Who' Who)
Alliance member vs Sasaki(Sasaki winning)

Second round
Zoro(+x ?) Vs King
Sanji(+x ?) Vs Queen
Jinbe(+x ?) Vs Sasaki
Inu and Neko vs Jack

I expect for Sasaki to having a bounty range of 800M-1.1B Bounty.