Current Events What’s the most delusional of these three?

Which is most delusional?

• Total voters
I think Kidd beating Shanks is the most impossible. Oda has been blueballing Shanks, he will get the spotlite now.

Rather than Shanks...nowadays, i'm worried about how Oda will treat BB in the future tho. Will BB still be the endgame villain in Laugh Tale just like i hope it to be, since pre-TS? Oda gave him bad treatment due to Rayleigh and Hancock's involvement, BB looked bad back then. So now, will Law dish major damage to BB in battle? Even if BB won, thats not a good look for him.

Definitely number 3. Only pure retards would think a mere YC level character to beat an admiral. Kid and law may not win but they at least have captain portrayal backing them up but not some lackey like zoro

Of course everyone is going to say option one because this forum hates Kidd. But in reality, option 2 is most delusional. Blackbeard is an enemy that has already been built up to be one of Luffy’s biggest obstacles to PK. Shanks, while still important to Luffy, is not guaranteed to have a fight against or meet Luffy unlike BB :kayneshrug:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Of course everyone is going to say option one because this forum hates Kidd. But in reality, option 2 is most delusional. Blackbeard is an enemy that has already been built up to be one of Luffy’s biggest obstacles to PK. Shanks, while still important to Luffy, is not guaranteed to have a fight against or meet Luffy unlike BB :kayneshrug:
Have you read the threads where they claim Kif and killer not having basic CoA?

i know they don’t understand, but they claim
Killer can detract Kaidos attacks without CoA, hurt him internally without CoA and Kid tanking Kaido, Big Mum, Hawkins hacks and bigger Mum without CoA and still overpower her.

They unintentionally hype kid even more than we do. :brootea:

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
A tie between the first two, which are both astonishingly deluded

I don’t see Zoro vs Kizaru happening either. But the argument can at least be made that Saturn is a hidden top tier, will take on Luffy while Zoro takes out Kizaru. Because while that is a big thing, it isn’t a massive thing. There would still be four Gorosei. There would still be two Admirals and a FA to go. Akainu’s the main figure for the Marines, not Kizaru, and the rest of the Gorosei will be built uo.

Kid and Law taking down Shanks and Blackbeard is mind-dumbing levels of illiteracy. The build-up they’ve had, what they mean to the series, to be tossed aside to Kid and Law before running into Luffy in the New World? Or at all, really. Never going to happen

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
A tie between the first two, which are both astonishingly deluded

I don’t see Zoro vs Kizaru happening either. But the argument can at least be made that Saturn is a hidden top tier, will take on Luffy while Zoro takes out Kizaru. Because while that is a big thing, it isn’t a massive thing. There would still be four Gorosei. There would still be two Admirals and a FA to go. Akainu’s the main figure for the Marines, not Kizaru, and the rest of the Gorosei will be built uo.

Kid and Law taking down Shanks and Blackbeard is mind-dumbing levels of illiteracy. The build-up they’ve had, what they mean to the series, to be tossed aside to Kid and Law before running into Luffy in the New World? Or at all, really. Never going to happen
We will see Garp, we will see. :brootea:

There is a lot more hinting in that direction than you accept to see.

First of all let me say I can't wait to play T8 Jin, my boys finally got his devil under control and the movesets looking filthy.

As for Zoro beating Kizaru, yes it is pretty ridiculous because I don't believe Zoro is ready to take out Mihawk just yet, if Zoro is able to beat Kizaru then he's more than ready to atleast tackle Mihawk right now. And I don't even think Zoro believes he's there yet.

Also going from Kizaru to Shiryu would be weird af. So for me the biggest reason Zoro beating Kizaru rn is ridiculous, is because of future lineups.
You've been a Tekken fan this whole TIME ?!!!
:finally::finally:

I respect your opinion as usual.

Kid beating Shanks 100%.
That is NEVER going to happen, can bet money on that lol.

Shanks got decades worth of hype, Kid fight will be there that hype materialized into something.

Not only is this about Shanks, but Shanks has his entire crew, yonko fleet, and giant allies with him. Kid has.......Killer with him.

Anyway.
None of them will happen. The Zoro scenario has like 1% chance, Law scenario has 0.01% chance (unless Garp pulls up tho), Kid one has actual 0% chance.

If Shanks loses...rhp beating Kid pirates means nothing much
The world will remember Shanks lost...thus rhp won't be Yonko crew anymore
This isnt happening 20 chapters afte revealing the new Yonko lineup though. It also is far less impactful for Kid win in any capacity, simply because his only narrative relevance is literally to lose to Luffy and become his ally. Same with Law. And you cant really argue against me here, because there is absolutely nothing in this story (save for Law wanting to find out more about his fate), that involves Kid or Law fighting and meetinf Luffy for one piece.

This is NOT the case for Shanks and Blackbeard, who have multiple plotlines tied to them and the MC.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Thinking Law will beat BB is by far the most delusional thing

All three things have low chance to happen

But there is one thing that is almost certain : BB won’t lose to someone before Luffy especially not Law

BB is the big bad pirate side and the rival for Laugh tale

Shanks and Kizaru are likely safe but less than Bb

We will see Garp, we will see. :brootea:

There is a lot more hinting in that direction than you accept to see.
There really isnt lol. Its weird this is being stated, since I have yet to see an actual, viable argument for why Kid should win to service the narrative. He quite literally has a fraction of the narrative importance to the story, endgame and MC, than Shanks does.

This is what people arent getting. It has nothing to do with powerscaling logic or what Kid did to achieve anything prior in Wano. He quite literally is not that important as Shanks. Neither is Law. These things are irrefutable facts....
Post automatically merged:

Thinking Luffy will defeat Kizaru
But that can and will happen, just like us going to Elbaf lmao

Last edited: