Current Events What’s the most delusional of these three?

Which is most delusional?

• Total voters
First of all, they're all delusional.

However, Zoro defeating Kizaru is the least delusional because the only reason Zoro can't defeat Kizaru is because he's too weak to defeat a mid top-tier 1v1.

Kid defeating Shanks is 2nd most delusional because of the same reason as above, however, Shanks has his entire crew plus Elbaf allies meanwhile Kid has Killer and his merry band of fodder. At least Kizaru doesn't have any strong allies apart from Saturn. Kid is too weak to defeat a mid top-tier 1v1, let alone a mid/high top-tier surrounded by a superior crew.

Law defeating Blackbeard is the most delusional because of the reasons stated above and because Blackbeard is the main antagonist. For him to lose here would be utterly retarded from a narrative perspective.

You literally hyped an admiral by posting a page of him beating one of Zoro's former victims as a way to prove Zoro vs an admiral would be one-sided.

Fucking tranjicucks are something else I swear.
I proved how an Admiral would trash Zoro, idiot.
Zoro won extreme diff against King. Injured King + Injured Queen + fodders > healthy King

Keep coping pathetic Zoroturd, lmao.

if zoro actually fights kizaru then he's beating him or inconclusive so that's the least delusional

both law/kid beating bb/shanks are delusional asf. If I had to rank, I'd say Shanks a lil more since he has a lot more man power than Blackbeard it seems.

Shanks is pulling up with a force arguably superior to the one WB pulled up with to take on the Marines + Shichibukai.

Even if Kidd was as strong as Prime Roger this would be an embarassing loss for the Red Hair Pirates.

Matter of fact you could combine Kidd and Law + crews and the RHP still hold the advantage.
WBPs were humiliated and destroyed and the Shichibukai/Admirals barely even engaged. It's not saying much.

thinking law will beat blackbeard

pinned series villain
he has immunity till he goes down
I pity anyone that goes against him before then.

zoro beating kizaru isnt that crazy if this was a massive arc and he had the growth rate of luffy tbf.
iirc luffy went from katakuri to more or less toe to toe with kaido
zoro should be taking on top tiers next.

Nah Kidd fans are fucking funny

we got a cover of the new Yonko for volume 105 and they think in the next 1-2 volumes Kidd will come and replace Shanks on there

Funny Fanbase