Current Events What’s the most delusional of these three?

Which is most delusional?

• Total voters

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Yea it’s def Kidd beating Shanks….like you could MAYBE argue that Law beating BlackBeard on some technicality/Teach induced idiocy and him tactically retreating. But Kidd beating Shanks? Ain’t no fuxkin way that shit happens, Oda would legitimately get assassinated tha day that shit dropped

Although I want that shit to happen to bad lol, tha chaos would be on another lvl

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Shanks is pulling up with a force arguably superior to the one WB pulled up with to take on the Marines + Shichibukai.

Even if Kidd was as strong as Prime Roger this would be an embarassing loss for the Red Hair Pirates.

Matter of fact you could combine Kidd and Law + crews and the RHP still hold the advantage.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Kid beating Shanks is the most ridiculous. While Law is not gonna beat BB, as soon as BB smells something wrong, he will get out. It is within character. That's a technicality that I can give to Law.

Shanks losing to Kid is narratively bad and him running is out of character. It just doesn’t seem possible.

If Saturn is the arc boss, Zoro beating Kizaru is basically a necessity.

Shanks is pulling up with a force arguably superior to the one WB pulled up with to take on the Marines + Shichibukai.

Even if Kidd was as strong as Prime Roger this would be an embarassing loss for the Red Hair Pirates.

Matter of fact you could combine Kidd and Law + crews and the RHP still hold the advantage.
Do you think it’s ridiculous for Zoro to defeat Kizaru?

Was going to vote Law beating Blackbeard on the virtue the latter will be this saga's main villain (alongside the WG), but being reminded that Kid Pirates VS Shanks Army is more one-sided than when the tea party portion of WCI.