• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have 180'd on me today, wtf? You were literally calling me basically confirmed town last day now you're asking for me lynch, vig, and invest. I have survived two arch angel shots. Scum already flipped on the list of four that I was part of. Not sure why you're trying to completely reverse on me now?
He has to find a new horse to beat after T-Pein got dusted

Emil

Certified Memelord
How come Dest is on the board for you now? You saw me freeze him in wolf chat?
hes one of the only unclaimed players and not doing shit in the late game. big day for him today

Why do you keep trying to say I'm GF?
its the only way u can be scum. who do u have in PoE rn?

Who investigated you again?
broki says she knows someone who did and trust them. I'm guessing rebon/AL did it

I havent bought anything, and if anyone has been using my money Id bet it would probably be Charile who stole it if anything since they asked me about it. I legit havent touched or done anything with my money so Charile their trying to provoke a reaction would be my best bet.

My ability didnt go off last night, gonna try again

Emil

Certified Memelord
You have 180'd on me today, wtf? You were literally calling me basically confirmed town last day now you're asking for me lynch, vig, and invest. I have survived two arch angel shots. Scum already flipped on the list of four that I was part of. Not sure why you're trying to completely reverse on me now?
if a godfather flipped in RA/mich/jules/kobe u wud be cleared

u and jules did not claim yet. u r a strong GF candidate from my PoV and fact that u arent suspecting me as GF from ur PoV adds more to it

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
if a godfather flipped in RA/mich/jules/kobe u wud be cleared

u and jules did not claim yet. u r a strong GF candidate from my PoV and fact that u arent suspecting me as GF from ur PoV adds more to it
Iirc you were one of the names in Blue's list. So why can't you be GF yourself since someone even scanned you and got inno? :king:

Emil

Certified Memelord
He has literally been calling me town all game.
would it not be fair to say ur activity has been declining after getting a strong footing into the game from people town reading u and biden's ability scanning innocent on u had been a big reason for it?

what have u done so far?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Iirc you were one of the names in Blue's list. So why can't you be GF yourself since someone even scanned you and got inno? :king:
I'm not

only one way to find out

PoE rn

kobe, mich, jules, RA, dest

those ppl havent done shit. kobe just took the vouch and did nothing. dest took the result on him and did nothing. RA has been butchering his ability usage for like 7 cycles. jules and mich coaster af

if no GF flips on the others its just dest

Emil

Certified Memelord
I havent bought anything, and if anyone has been using my money Id bet it would probably be Charile who stole it if anything since they asked me about it. I legit havent touched or done anything with my money so Charile their trying to provoke a reaction would be my best bet.

My ability didnt go off last night, gonna try again
like take a look at this shite lol

:suresure:

Good morning everyone, I mixed up the days and I missed yday completely :catsweat:

I came overnight and targeted the waves

What happened with Kagu's chop again?
What's the probability of w/w wagons? Udell was pretty convinced that Kagu is scum and he was killed for that, because his intention to push further Kagu is clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.