• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to go for Jules but then again it seems all actions are failing on her. So far all reported actions have failed so I think lynching her is the best option. :goatasure:
Bow guess na have to make sure she can neeshga avoid a lynch zo rolecrush could xor a gah option if wibbs works on her

Vote Lynch Nessos........................Brain dead scum, who just coast the entire game...lame.

Cult, SK and 2 mafia factions lmao. What a game. Did the poison superkill Soulkiller? Not sure why mafia is obsessed with killing Worst. Also Rot is scum for helping Ekko last phase. I told Rot to let him die, I was the one who poison Ekko. How did you think I ended being almost last on the wealth chart?? You really help someone who called you scum with me? That was a weak bust attempt by MUUGEN and Ekko then. Now I know you and Ekko are scum. Lynch Rot or Ekko next. I already called Destroya out way before Soul Killer. Destroya is opportunistic and therefore he is not town. Matter of fact I perfectly called out every scum in this game so far and all the flips proved me right.

Also I was the one who killed Dr. Watson, hope this pisses off scum enough to come after me. No I'm not a vig otherwise everyone on my hard scum list would be 100% dead or you would see kill attempts. It's always funny when I nail scum for their BS read on me. Looking at you Destroya.

I had Soulkiller in my Bloodline and now he is dead smh. Yall have fun catching the remainder of scum. Call me after yall kill scum Ekko. If I am still alive cause now I don't care if I am killed.

Everything said by MUUGEN was designed to mislead you. At best Juliet is on the opposition faction and at worst she is town. I do think she is scum though. Does not look good this game at all. The fact that everyone that went after me turned out to be scum is beyond funny. So it's safe to assume Juliet is 100% scum.
^Bow deesh it's sol the moment neeshga looking too gah for Juliet aey possibly Destroya since Udell eset also scum reading him

Tho but bow wonder how destroya did end nooby on 2 of wibbs archangel judgement lists nooby until now

Im asking about Ekko investigation. Are you telling me Odd investigated him? Do you know if he got the results normally or his results were delayed? If there was any unusual delay in getting the results then it is an important matter to be looked into.
Oddfruit results wokat neeshga delayed, d1 it eset innocent on Aries, aey wibbs Random Asshole has neeshga killing power

Wibbs result on d2 it eset innocent on Ekko, aey wibbs alwaysmind had neeshga killing power

if we have another super check might be worth to check dest tbh
Over Kagu?

I havent bought anything, and if anyone has been using my money Id bet it would probably be Charile who stole it if anything since they asked me about it. I legit havent touched or done anything with my money so Charile their trying to provoke a reaction would be my best bet.

My ability didnt go off last night, gonna try again
Did any of your abilities came through past D2?

I'm not

only one way to find out

PoE rn

kobe, mich, jules, RA, dest

those ppl havent done shit. kobe just took the vouch and did nothing. dest took the result on him and did nothing. RA has been butchering his ability usage for like 7 cycles. jules and mich coaster af

if no GF flips on the others its just dest
Yo, last time i saw you talking about Michelle you were leaning town on her despite her being silent for quote some time already. Did you learn something?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Bow guess na have to make sure she can neeshga avoid a lynch zo rolecrush could xor a gah option if wibbs works on her

^Bow deesh it's sol the moment neeshga looking too gah for Juliet aey possibly Destroya since Udell eset also scum reading him

Tho but bow wonder how destroya did end nooby on 2 of wibbs archangel judgement lists nooby until now
Yes Destroya needs to be looked into. Apparently Ultra seems to have some info regarding him doing something to you but Destroya hasn't answered it yet. Let's see what he did.

You certainly seem livelier today! Can't argue that Ekko isn't looking super duper hot.

I know from other games that a second wagon can be lynched when the top wagon's lynch fails and I wanted him to be a wagon.
Whether or not this is valid for this game i couldn't know, but i gave it a try anyway.
This seems well and fine and reasonable but my point is this is also exactly what a team mate would want and the excuse they would use to do so.

Honestly your wording here is a bit more damning because you specifically denote him as the preferred secondary wagon and *don't shoot him over the other guys*, yet you have no apparent reason to prefer this order. It's completely arbitrary.

Oddfruit results wokat neeshga delayed, d1 it eset innocent on Aries, aey wibbs Random Asshole has neeshga killing power

Wibbs result on d2 it eset innocent on Ekko, aey wibbs alwaysmind had neeshga killing power
Huh, well part of that Day 2 result is verifiable wrong now.

You can check me as well. But you can see that now that I have enough funds I'm trying to do something for the best for us. That is something to consider, right?
i don't have even regular investigation

if someone can affort tranfusion orb or whatever was it called, Muugen's Tracking Glasses is Arsenal ability so you can copy it

i went through most Arsenal abilities i found by then and this one looked the most valuable

I would shot Apollo and Muugen because they seem to be both scum in different factions
I wouldn't shot Alwaysmind, i would lynch him
I guess these 3 flips give very useful infos

Welcome to the game!
Like you clearly have no *stated* problem with killing him off, but you're now telling me that you wanted him as a secondary lynch, which tells me that you actually do have a preference for keeping him around, especially now that you're saying you wanted him around as a secondary. Just seems like too much of a coincidence that you fuss about him like this and he flips with that passive.

Yes Destroya needs to be looked into. Apparently Ultra seems to have some info regarding him doing something to you but Destroya hasn't answered it yet. Let's see what he did.
He immediately absconded to freeze in wolf chat, I caught him minutes after he was here explicitly so he couldn't have an excuse about it, not I'm less likely to believe any answer he gives about it

Kagu Nyan

i don't have even regular investigation

if someone can affort tranfusion orb or whatever was it called, Muugen's Tracking Glasses is Arsenal ability so you can copy it

i went through most Arsenal abilities i found by then and this one looked the most valuable
Okay I'm listening. What do you have in mind with Muugen's ability?

Kagu Nyan

wdym? if i had it? I'd throw it on you hoping i roll aigment check and not tracking
You prioritising investigating me over Destroya at this phase of the game. I am trying to help in every way I can..

Why didn't you throw whatever you threw on Pein on me instead?

1. Kagurashii - Ea Nasir
  2. Reborn - Monokuma
  3. Kobe - Chika Fujiara
  4. Michelle - Kali
  5. Destroya - ???
  6. Midnight Delight - El Professor
  7. Charlie - Naruto
  8. Ultra - Valak
  9. Juliet - ???
  10. Underworld Broker - Bonehilda
  11. Ekkologix - Zhongil (?)
  12. Rottkins - Eurovision Song Contest
  13. Random Asshole - Arm-Fall-Off-Boy (?)

dest and juliet are
[Dr Stein] - death scythe used D1, soul resonance used D5, etc.
[Ghost Pepper ; 35p] - i guess it's whatever 35p is because there's no action implying anything ghost pepper related (spicy, hot, pepper, etc. nowhere to be found)

[Teamwise Soul Resonance] has been used on [???], [???] and [???]
this thing sounds like scum ability and it comes from stein based on soul thing.

Dest is somewhat cleared by mech.

Vote Lynch Juliet

@Juliet

It's time to claim, girl.

You prioritising investigating me over Destroya at this phase of the game. I am trying to help in every way I can..

Why didn't you throw whatever you threw on Pein on me instead?
one of me, muugen, dest and rottkins is scum

muugen was scum
i know i'm not scum
i'm like 80% sure rottkins isn't scum
so this ability implies that dest isn't scum either

meanwhile what clears you?

Status
Not open for further replies.