• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
or maybe the mafia team somehow copied the lynch immunity to make kagura survive twice. still shitty design to allow that to be copied
This is a game mechanic we certainly don't know and if true scum won already if we can't lynch her again and she is blue
Whay are you sure she's indie?
No one tried all game an invest on her?

@Alwaysmind [Janemba] has been buried.

"Gu heh heh heh!"
You are Janemba! (Puppets Mafia)
(Series: Dragonball)

Arsenal:
[Plated Armor] -
Become gilded for a cycle. Alternatively: Give a target of your choice a [Plated Armor] [8-shots]

Passives:
[Secret Weakness] -
One of Janemba's secret weaknesses are insults. Whenever he gets insulted, Janeba will stop for a second, but immediately regenerate himself. Whenever you become a wagon or harmful abilities get used on you: Delay your actions for a cycle, that cycle.
-----[Super Janemba] - Once [Secret Weakness] has triggered three times: Become Super Janemba and disable [Secret Weakness], as Super Janemba will be capable of ignoring the pain comming from insults. Super Janemba does not deplete his role ability shots anymore and restores all his shots.
[Living Definition of Evil] - Known as the living definition of evil, Janemba will make sure to keep that title with respect. Whenever a player consecutively visits you, steal an item or a shot of their Arsenal ability.

Actives:
[Matter Manipulation] -
Janemba can shape the dimension at his will due to his immense powers. Pick a tossed ability and give it super modifiers. If you use this ability again on the same ability, take it. [2-shots]
[Bunkai Teleport] -
Based on his powers to shape the dimension at his will, Janemba has the capability to briefly shift his physical form presence towards a location in a blink of a millisecond. Hide behind a player for a phase. There is no guilty kill. [2-shots]
[Mystic Copy] -
Capable of creating momentarily copies of his targets, Janemba can command them to counterattack. Pick a player and transfer the effect of their next ability or item to this ability, additionally pick a target to use it on. [2-shots][1 cycle cooldown]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Puppets Mafia.
>Gets lynched by Girl Force in NF
>Gets lynched by Girly Force in WG

Poor AM. At least he pulled some good role here :josad:

I'm not

only one way to find out

PoE rn

kobe, mich, jules, RA, dest

those ppl havent done shit. kobe just took the vouch and did nothing. dest took the result on him and did nothing. RA has been butchering his ability usage for like 7 cycles. jules and mich coaster af

if no GF flips on the others its just dest
why u still sus reborn?

why am i not on ur scum reads?
>Puts me on PoE
>Leaves out Reborn

What is this? Good cop? Bad Cop?

Why are you ignoring this shit Kekko:

Passives:
[Secret Weakness] -
One of Janemba's secret weaknesses are insults. Whenever he gets insulted, Janeba will stop for a second, but immediately regenerate himself. Whenever you become a wagon or harmful abilities get used on you: Delay your actions for a cycle, that cycle.
-----[Super Janemba] - Once [Secret Weakness] has triggered three times: Become Super Janemba and disable [Secret Weakness], as Super Janemba will be capable of ignoring the pain comming from insults. Super Janemba does not deplete his role ability shots anymore and restores all his shots.

---

Alwaysmind is literally rewarded for getting wagoners without dying by restoring his shots. You suggested AM as a secondary wagon on a previous day with a given lynch, and Michelle explicitly suggested he get voted instead of lynched. Some of this can be circumstantial of course, but this is an important detail in hindsight, I thinks.
I know from other games that a second wagon can be lynched when the top wagon's lynch fails and I wanted him to be a wagon.
Whether or not this is valid for this game i couldn't know, but i gave it a try anyway.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
For hooba it's worth Oddfruit eset town reading Michelle aey when bow asked shanga he reads her town he said wibbs it's because he taught michelle how to fredishay mafia

bow guess bow'd look sol juliet first unless she should xor the lynch today
I wanted to go for Jules but then again it seems all actions are failing on her. So far all reported actions have failed so I think lynching her is the best option. :goatasure:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Wibbs eset oddfruit result from day 2, bow do neeshga know how reliable wibbs can xor so case of possible redirect depwa should judge wibbs yourself
Im asking about Ekko investigation. Are you telling me Odd investigated him? Do you know if he got the results normally or his results were delayed? If there was any unusual delay in getting the results then it is an important matter to be looked into.

Status
Not open for further replies.