Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
a new details from kndushi@
As a reminder: there is no stopping after Chapter 750.
Kaneki is still alive until the end of the chapter.
(the other source is lying )
Chapter 750: Kaneki's Head Slasher.
- There is a flashback in the chapter, which is almost a continuation of chapter 735, and it will reveal the truth about the first leader of the sake, Shio.

https://twitter.com/kngspo/status/1631356948472905728

https://twitter.com/kngspo/status/1631315480374812672
Post automatically merged:

last thing kanki saw shino
then after it he left saki

Last edited:
Shio is so pure, she doesn’t deserve this… :catcry:

Despite everything, I think Kanki has a soft spot for wholesome individuals like Shin and Mougou. Remember that Mougou, like very few people of his time, stood up for Shin when other soldiers brought up his former slave status. Shio being a maternal figure and Mougou being a paternal figure to their people are probably linked somehow. It’s probably why Kanki seemed to genuinely like old Hakurou.

a new details from kndushi@

Post automatically merged:

last thing kanki saw shino
then after it he left saki
Holy fuck! Brutalized love interest turning you into one of the most morally grey Qin Generals? Yeah, that'd do it.

I really hope this leads into how he and mougou met, at least before he dies. I wanna know exactly what mougou saw in this troubled lil bandit man

Just a random question for the guys that read the history: is there any naval battles in the future?
I think it would be a shame if Hara misses this chance, we could maybe see some pirates get recruited by the Hi Shin unit or we see some random general who is great heavens level at sea

Just a random question for the guys that read the history: is there any naval battles in the future?
I think it would be a shame if Hara misses this chance, we could maybe see some pirates get recruited by the Hi Shin unit or we see some random general who is great heavens level at sea
Well in Shukai Plains arc, we have a Admiral guy.

For fuck's sake Riboku, just slaughter this army of sodding degenerates already. This is literally an army of murderous, sadistic rapists that you have at your mercy. :risitexcla:

You would be doing the world a favour by putting these mad dogs down but you are negotiating with them even though you can just achieve whatever objective you want right now? :shame:

I guess he still could be worried about Kanki dying in the resulting melee but honestly, why should he care? Leaving Kanki alive under any circumstances is just an all round bad idea.

The average Zhao citizen is pissed because you didn't bring the mass murdering rapist to justice. That is the first and foremost reason to begin with.

I swear Kanki's real Great General power is that he telekinetically steals the brain power of all his opponents.

For fuck's sake Riboku, just slaughter this army of sodding degenerates already. This is literally an army of murderous, sadistic rapists that you have at your mercy. :risitexcla:

You would be doing the world a favour by putting these mad dogs down but you are negotiating with them even though you can just achieve whatever objective you want right now? :shame:

I guess he still could be worried about Kanki dying in the resulting melee but honestly, why should he care? Leaving Kanki alive under any circumstances is just an all round bad idea.

The average Zhao citizen is pissed because you didn't bring the mass murdering rapist to justice. That is the first and foremost reason to begin with.

I swear Kanki's real Great General power is that he telekinetically steals the brain power of all his opponents.
So...Kanki is your favorite?