Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
So Zhao Commander ordered the slaughter of Kanki's men but also to leave Kanki alive so that Riboku can cut his head off.

Riboku orders a stop to this so he can talk to Kanki, who was going to be left alive for him to meet with anyway. :quest:

Geez, Naki and Mutin better not show up to throw egg on your face by saving Kanki cause you wanted a chat Riboku. :seriously:

Also if Naki really is going here then I don't get why Hara had him join in the first place. He has barely done anything as part of the HSU. Blocking Chougaryuu's escape path is the most useful thing he has done as part of the HSU.

Feckin "I'm totally as strong as Raido" Naki. :risiup:

Hold up.... Did Kanki really think about what he just said?

Koku Ou: "Why didn't you take me as a lover after we had sex?"

Kanki: "Cause I see you more as family."

Koku Ou: "...... You had sex with someone you consider family? What the fu-"

Zhao Commander: "Lord Riboku sama!!! We have confirmed that the dastardly Kanki is in fact an Alabamian!!!!!" *Buckets of sweat pour off him*

Riboku: "Kill him."

Yeah that doesn't make any sense at all
The most I can think of is that Riboku doesn't want Kanki to get accidentally killed in a messy melee, killed by a Zhao soldier that isn't going to wait for Riboku, killed by someone like Ringyoku to prevent Kanki being potentially tortured or killed by Kanki's own hand like what Kochou did to himself.

However, what really matters is sticking this fecker's head on a spike. Just do it Riboku....

No way Riboku wants to have Kanki switch sides. I’m truly curious as to what exactly he wants to talk with him about.. how do you sleep at night..?? :seriously:
Riboku: "How do you even sleep at night knowing what atrocities you have committed?!"

Kanki: "Atop a pile of fine loot, surrounded by a harem of smokin hot bitches. How do you sleep at night knowing that you're the bottom in a relationship with a pedophilic monarch?"

Riboku: "How do you even sleep at night knowing what atrocities you have committed!"

Kanki: "Atop a pile of fine loot, surrounded by a harem of smokin hot bitches. How do you sleep at night knowing that you're the bottom in a relationship with a pedophilic monarch?"
:milaugh: And some random soldier has enough of it and shoots an arrow through Kanki’s skull while Riboku once again starts to rethink about his life choices..:josad: