G

Gorosei Informer

Just out of curiosity, what would it take for you guys to completely drop the series?
Ignoring sunk cost fallacy.

Absolute ruination of Mihawk, Shanks, Akainu, Blackbeard, Roger etc.

Retconning Luffys DF, the Vegapunk reveal and the "explanation for DFs" are all making me wish I dropped many years ago, along with that catastrophic for all the wrong reasons ironically finale to Wano.

At this point dropping it feels poinltess too given how "near" we are to the end and we're in the final saga now. But at the same time, I keep telling myself I should and only come back when its over.

G

Gorosei Informer

Why not drop it now?
At this point dropping it feels poinltess too given how "near" we are to the end and we're in the final saga now. But at the same time, I keep telling myself I should and only come back when its over.
Added a pre-emptive reply lol.

I've also followed this series almost 20 years at least. Sunk cost fallacy is keeping me invested to see how it ends. Morbid curiousity. Desperation for payoffs like Brook and Laboon but at this point its gonna happen offscreen/in a SBS at best.

I wouldn't hate OP as much if Dressrosa and Wano weren't so unbearably long too. They have some great moments and characters but I refuse to ever think those years spent on those single arcs were ever "worth it".