Future Events Shanks will lose to Kid, only the new era matter

Kid might put up a fight but it requires bullshit to win this, without interference he aint winning if we consider the possibility of him winning.
what do you might? y'all make it seem like the yonkos are still untouchable when clearly that's not the case. Anyway shanks isn't the only problem kid is facing but rest of his crew that was said to be relatively close to one another.

what do you might? y'all make it seem like the yonkos are still untouchable when clearly that's not the case. Anyway shanks isn't the only problem kid is facing but rest of his crew that was said to be relatively close to one another.
Never said Shanks isn't untouchable, but there's a long way between untouchable and defeating Shanks with an army, using only 20 men. Lol.

Kid has zero chance of defeating Shanks, and it has nothing to do with yonko being untouchable. I was saying Kid and Law will defeat BM when most of WG thought she wasn't going to fall to them.

Never said Shanks isn't untouchable, but there's a long way between untouchable and defeating Shanks with an army, using only 20 men. Lol.
let's be honest here kid won't have too much trouble with shanks's fleet only the core crew is the main threat. Kid has been shown destroying ships from big mom's fleet beforehand.

Kid has zero chance of defeating Shanks, and it has nothing to do with yonko being untouchable. I was saying Kid and Law will defeat BM when most of WG thought she wasn't going to fall to them.
saying kid has zero chance is the same thing as saying shanks is impossible to beat. The difference between kid and law is kid has hands on experience fighting yonko crews and each time kid has gotten stronger after every encounter.

let's be honest here kid won't have too much trouble with shanks's fleet only the core crew is the main threat. Kid has been shown destroying ships from big mom's fleet beforehand.
Yeah buddy Kidd and his crew will solo the fleet, the giants, Shanks core crew and Shanks himself

There are limits. I think Kid is gonna put up a fight similar to Law but there's no way he is winning this unless some interference (to give him benefit of the doubt)

Yeah buddy Kidd and his crew will solo the fleet, the giants, Shanks core crew and Shanks himself
did I said all? No, please don't put words in my mouth it's quite annoying also I was mainly just talking about the fleet if ships.

There are limits. I think Kid is gonna put up a fight similar to Law but there's no way he is winning this unless some interference (to give him benefit of the doubt)
kid has more put against him than law does. He's not just facing shanks but also his crew whom were said is relatively close to him in overall strength mainly benn beckman.

did I said all? No, please don't put words in my mouth it's quite annoying also I was mainly just talking about the fleet if ships.

kid has more put against him than law does. He's not just facing shanks but also his crew whom were said is relatively close to him in overall strength mainly benn beckman.
Ok then that makes it all the more impossible or bullshit for him to put up even more of a fight than Law did.

Kidd pirates may take out a chunk of the giants, allied pirates, maybe some of his core crew members too but that's as far as I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt without interference from another party.

Or his goal shifts to capturing Saul which he might succeed.

Back in fishman island arc tamago was already explaining it to big mom about needing the money.
Post automatically merged:

So we didn't see it? smh :few:
You don't need to see it to know it happened.
Post automatically merged:

Ok then that makes it all the more impossible or bullshit for him to put up even more of a fight than Law did.
Not really he already shown destroying ships from a yonko beforehand. Unless these allied captains are stronger than whitebeard's.

Last edited:
Supernova were made to be falling to the Yonko to show theit strength, Oda himself said that.

Kid might put up a fight but it requires bullshit to win this, without interference he aint winning if we consider the possibility of him winning.
Oda never said anything like that. The supernova also aren’t made to fail just based off wano and the new gen we know this.

Kid doesn't need to beat Shanks for the new generation as a whole to succeed. He and Law might be relevant later in another context, plus you have Luffy (Joyboy), Zoro as his right hand man and Blackbeard.

After succeeding in beating Big Mom in Onigashima, there is little reason for them to reappear as main antagonists to Luffy as compared to Blackbeard and Shanks.