• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juliet could superkill, Ultra had nothing to protect him from it.
Did I get redirected or smth? What does omni do? (Did it only apply to the Mirror?)

also:
you received:

[The Vassal Mirror] - The weapon belonging to the Mirror Vassal Hero.
-----[passive] - You have omni modifiers.
-----[active] - Pick a player and make their visitors visit themselves instead for the phase. Alternatively: Fully occupy a protective wave. [2 cycles cooldown]

Emil

Certified Memelord
lmao
"Jobbers"
were "hidden" allies actually

[1.800.000][Hoodlum Contract][Unlocks once the Millionaire's Club unlocks] - Upon purchasing this contract, merge both mafia factions into a new mafia faction. During the first night of the merge, perform your faction kill twice. This can only be used when 5 or fewer players from two mafia factions are alive. [1 purchase]
this mechanic shudnt exist im glad it never happened

I am satisfied knowing I had, in fact, had you all along Frozen in wolf chat.
It wasn't by choice, though, I had to duck claiming so I wouldn't force Juliet and Ekko into a claim. We thought that I was going to become lynch immune D7, but then we were told that wasn't going to happen until D8, so I kind of just had my dick flapping in the wind.

I am satisfied knowing I had, in fact, had you all along Frozen in wolf chat.
Dude, we were all just chat camping. This was the entire game plan.

Plan was: Get the other team out first, then destroy Town with fake flips from Mich all while letting people fight each other.

Worked almost perfectly.

thanks for the game @Rej

was fun first 3 cycles to scum with you peoples @Flower @Kobe @Michelle @Destroya @Juliet @Indigo

we did it for the boys. this is for u guys from last weebs. we finally made it me and dest ran it down again @Lindltaylor @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Kvothe Kingkiller @Adam 🍎

after this and favs and christmas games wins i am gna retire from SRMs for the time being

if i join them it'll only be for numbers and i dont plan on putting even a 1% fraction of the effort i put on this and favs

ggs
Know I was out here rooting for you guys as a spectator lol. Also, the same way @Flower tells me... retirement rejected.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Fam, you owe me a game. Tell you what if you dont enjoy my game then you can quit SRM.

Also Ill play Persona 5. How about that?
bro fk SRMs ur gna have to excuse me im gonna pull out lol

maybe in 2024

every recent SRM wasnet that enjoyable. i either die randonly to an indie or get outed by an investigative role that bypasses our busdrive or w.e all from recent memory we do the correct actions but it doesnt matter anyway so im gna spare myself the headache

bro fk SRMs ur gna have to excuse me im gonna pull out lol

maybe in 2024

every recent SRM wasnet that enjoyable. i either die randonly to an indie or get outed by an investigative role that bypasses our busdrive or w.e all from recent memory we do the correct actions but it doesnt matter anyway so im gna spare myself the headache
Ekko, please reconsider bro. I put in a lot of work into the Bleach game and I know you'll love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.