• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Probably could have made Analyst Gilded, but it was designed mostly ignorant (by my own fault, I should add) of the new mechanics Rej was using, so I didn't factor it in.
It's alright.

Without analyst, I had nothing much to do As I had one kill shot and counter thing was in phase manner.

That's why I kept on asking how to get tossed abilities because even if mechanic of tossed abilities exist then there should be mechanic to get it back or some way of not to nerf roles by huge degree as it happened in my case.....

Emil

Certified Memelord
town having like 7 cops / invest abilities in the last cycle was a bit too much no?

surprised udell was the only townie to use poison

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It's alright.

Without analyst, I had nothing much to do As I had one kill shot and counter thing was in phase manner.

That's why I kept on asking how to get tossed abilities because even if mechanic of tossed abilities exist then there should be mechanic to get it back or some way of not to nerf roles by huge degree as it happened in my case.....
Not sure how Rej would rule it, but it got farmed out by Puppets Mafia anyway. It really would have been problem solved had it just been immune to Toss, though I suppose it would have had to be weaker in some other respects.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I agree, pointed it out.

I think any invest outside of roles shouldve been limited to maybe 1 per cycle.
the transforming orb and anabolic book maybe shudnt allow invest abilities like it doesnt allow killing abilities

i think udell was giga chad asfk for poisoning me twice

cop me with a poison shot. based asfk

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Not sure how Rej would rule it, but it got farmed out by Puppets Mafia anyway. It really would have been problem solved had it just been immune to Toss, though I suppose it would have had to be weaker in some other respects.
Ya I know Mafia took it.

But can't be helped. Personally, didn't like tossing mechanic because it was too much and wasn't have any mechanic to limit it or to get abilities back. ...

Well ship has sailed. So, no point in talking about it

Status
Not open for further replies.