Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
thanks for the game @Rej

was fun first 3 cycles to scum with you peoples @Flower @Kobe @Michelle @Destroya @Juliet @Indigo

we did it for the boys. this is for u guys from last weebs. we finally made it me and dest ran it down again @Lindltaylor @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Kvothe Kingkiller @Adam 🍎

after this and favs and christmas games wins i am gna retire from SRMs for the time being

if i join them it'll only be for numbers and i dont plan on putting even a 1% fraction of the effort i put on this and favs

ggs
Man, Weebs and us are cursed, Ekko. Always scum in the weebs, but this time you won it! Third time the charm haha.

Anyway, Congrats to all the winners and MVPs. I occasionally read some pages and kept up a little.

I saw @Underworld Broker with a PR again lmao. She always plays these roles like a pro. GG Broki.

Hmmmm I guess I have nothing really of note to say, that's the way of things when you are dealing with massive SRM games like weeb. I do think town was outperforming both mafia factions by a large margin. Well, it really was few town players carrying town really but still. I really wanted to win my first weeb games lol. Oh well.

Congrats for the winners.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.