Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to take page out of Chika's book. The love detective is on the case!

Going with the theme of the game, I’m going to be looking at connections this game, how genuine they are, and also the lack thereof.

I’ve noticed over the course of my Mafia Career that looking at who players avoid interacting with can be just as telling as seeing who they choose to buddy. I acknowledge this tactic isn’t perfect, as scum can interact with their scummates rather than purely choose to distance. But I think putting scrutiny on players avoiding other players will be a net positive for town.

LycoReco Cafe

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Sweets & Café Lycoreco

Your friendly neighbourhood cafe. You can join this cafe to relax and have a good time during the night. We have Frappucino, Cappucino, all types of Cinos, snacks, boardgames,skewers and even beer as cold as you Ex's heart.

Quote this post to visit LycoReco Cafe

Sweets & Café Lycoreco

Your friendly neighbourhood cafe. You can join this cafe to relax and have a good time during the night. We have Frappucino, Cappucino, all types of Cinos, snacks, boardgames,skewers and even beer as cold as you Ex's heart.

yo, lemme quote everything

AL sama

Red Haired
Sweets & Café Lycoreco

ok

Sweets & Café Lycoreco

quoted

Sweets & Café Lycoreco

In

Sweets & Café Lycoreco

Interesting:saturn:

I’m game.

Status
Not open for further replies.