Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
they made a point to post immediately after the game started, and then suddenly dipped
seems weird if they were waiting around for it to start

theyre online too which doesnt really help their case
I've played with Alwaysmind before and the inner workings of his mind are an enigma lol. He mostly just fluffposts every game he's in so I have no issues with lynching this slot early [Vote Lynch Alwaysmind]

You might even be able to have a Titanic moment with your lover
Extremely pumped for the opportunity to leave Fuji drifting at sea in freezing water

Sweets & Café Lycoreco

Your friendly neighbourhood cafe. You can join this cafe to relax and have a good time during the night. We have Frappucino, Cappucino, all types of Cinos, snacks, boardgames,skewers and even beer as cold as you Ex's heart.

Quote this post to visit LycoReco Cafe

In me

Murder Mystery Scenario #1 - Elegy of the Golden Witch

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The day was October 4th, 1986. The Ushiromiya family has arrived to the Head's island, the island of Rokkenjima, for their annual fmily conference. The Head of the Family, Kinzo, was getting old, and his health was failing him. As such, this made the topic of inheritance a contested issue in these conferences. What's more, there was said to be a fortune in gold hidden on the island by Kinzo, and the Ushiromiya's wanted to ensure they had their fair share. Krauss, the eldest of Kinzo's children, was in line to succeed Kinzo as the head of the family, but his dubious financial situation made this unclear. Of course, the rest of Kinzo's children all desperately needed money too, and had formed a pact with one another to squeeze an advance on their inheritance out of Krauss. Such was the miserable nature of these conferences.

For the cousins here, however, it represented an opportunity to reconnect with their beloved family. And this year, Battler, who has been absent for 6 years, had returned to the family, making this the biggest conference in years.

As the family, all gathered together, were shown into the mansion by the servants, a storm had began to form. The original plan was for them to arrive in the morning on the 4th, and leave the morning of the 5th, but the storm would keep them on this island until the 6th. As if they had known what was to come, the island was mostly silent, with the cry of the seagulls nowhere to be heard.

After early pleasantries, the family conference had gone as poorly as ever. Kinzo hadn't shown up even once, and was allegedly refusing to join them for dinner too. Dinner itself was a lively affair - Maria, the youngest on the island, had been given an umbrella and a letter. When asked who had given these to her, Maria had cheerfully replied "Beatrice". This had raised eyebrows - Beatrice was the name of a lost love of Kinzo, and her portrait was the centrepiece of the hallway in the mansion. She was the Golden Witch, or so the fairy tale went, who supplied the tons of gold that Kinzo built his fortune from. The letter Maria had been given was even more interesting - it was purpotedly written by the Witch, and addressed to the family. 'Solve the riddle of my eiptaph, or I will reclaim what is mine'. As if to give it a sense of authority, the Head's Ring was left in the letter, which was also branded with Kinzo's seal.

Dismissing it as a prank in poor taste, the family went on arguing, as the cousins retired to the guesthouse. The rain had picked up, and the wind howled in sorrow. The event was an ugly window into the greed of this family, and one the cousins themselves hated to see.

As the sun rose, marking the dawn of the 5th October, the island was cold and silent. While most were sleeping, something awful had took place, and they would soon find out what the Witch had meant by "reclaiming what is hers".

Characters -

Krauss Ushiromiya - The eldest son of Kinzo, and in line to succeed the family Headship.

Eva Ushiromiya- The eldest daughter of Kinzo, and the second-eldest child.

Rudolf Ushiromiya - The youngest son of Kinzo, and third-eldest child.

Rosa Ushiromiya - The youngest daughter of Kinzo, and also the youngest child.

Natsuhi Ushiromiya - Wife of Krauss.

Hideyoshi Ushiromiya - Husband of Eva, he took her name in marriage.

Kyrie Ushiromiya - Second wife of Rudolf, whose first had passed away 6 years ago. He had married her within weeks after her death.

Jessica Ushiromiya - Daughter of Krauss and Natsuhi. She is the third-eldest cousin, but due to Krauss being the first in line, she is ranked higher than her fellow cousins.

George Ushiromiya - Son of Eva and Hideyoshi. He is the eldest of the cousins.

Battler Ushiromiya - Son of Rudolf. He is the second eldest of the cousins, and has returned to the family after leaving it 6 years ago.

Maria Ushiromiya - Daughter of Rosa. She is the youngest of the cousins, and is said to have inherited the "black blood" of Kinzo.

Terumasa Nanjo - Th personal doctor of Kinzo, and one of his few friends. Has been by Kinzo's side for decades.

Genji Ronoue - The Head Servant of the family, and one of Kinzo's closest allies. He is permitted to wear the crest of the family, the One-Winged Eagle, on his uniform.

Shannon - One of the servants serving the Ushiromiya family. She is permitted to wear the One-Winged Eagle on her uniform. Age-wise, she is around the same age as Battler and Jessica.

Kanon - One of the servants serving the Ushiromiya family. He is permitted to wear the One-Winged Eagle on his uniform. Age-wise, he is a little younger than Battler and Jessica.

Toshiro Gohda - One of the servants serving the Ushiromiya family, hired for his skill as a chef. He is not permitted to wear the One-Winged Eagle.

Chiyo Kumasawa - One of the servants serving the Ushiromiya family. She had served the family for many years, and often plays hookey while on duty. She is not permitted to wear the One-Winged Eagle.​

To be continued...

"Ohhh, this looks fun! I just wanted to add one last detail. Well, a few actually. Every scenario will be broken into various writeups, split by what we call "Twilights". These twilights are split up according to the epitaph of the Witch, which I've included below. Generally, one writeup will be starting us off like this one has, and will list which characters will be present. Which reminds me... aren't we forgetting someone? Nevermind... so anyway, the first writeup will introduce the scenario, and name it. In this case, the name of this one is called "Elegy of the Golden Witch". In universe, these scenarios would be called "Forgeries", so you may see them referred to as this too. The first twilight, that is, the first set of murders, will have its own writeup. The second twilight generally will, too. Third through Eighth Twilights will typically be grouped together, followed by a final writeup to wrap up the scenario. You can submit your guesses at any point in time, but remember that you only get one per cycle per scenario. Once someone has guessed correctly, at the end of the phase the winner will be announced, and the solution will be revealed. That means if you want to also win, you will need to submit a correct guess in the same phase. Well, it's deduction, so it shouldn't really be a guess anyway. I'm only helping you like this because Bern's game is really tough, and I want to see her cry into her pillow in frustration again. Ehehehe..."

"Lambda. You forgot to introduce that kid. The one that says she did everything with magic. I suppose I will have to do it. She's the final character, so I suppose she's the most easily forgettable."

Beatrice - The Golden Witch, who represents magic and the heart. For those who believe in the humans on the island of Rokkenjima, she represents the only acceptable culprit. Without love, it cannot be seen.

Behold the sweetfish river running through my beloved hometown.
You who seek the Golden Land, follow its path downstream in search of the key.

As you travel down it, you will see a village.
In that village, look for the shore the two will tell you of.
There sleeps the key to the Golden Land.

The one who obtains the key must then travel to the Golden Land in accordance with these rules.

On the first twilight, offer the six chosen by the key as sacrifices.
On the second twilight, those who remain shall tear apart the two who are close.
On the third twilight, those who remain shall praise my noble name.
On the fourth twilight, gouge the head and kill.
On the fifth twilight, gouge the chest and kill.
On the sixth twilight, gouge the stomach and kill.
On the seventh twilight, gouge the knee and kill.
On the eighth twilight, gouge the leg and kill.
On the ninth twilight, the witch shall revive, and none shall be left alive.
On the tenth twilight, at journey's end, you shall attain to the power of the Golden Land's treasures, once and for the last time.

The witch shall praise the wise and bestow four treasures.
One shall be all the gold from the Golden Land.
One shall be the resurrection of all the dead souls.
One shall be the resurrection of the love that was lost.
One shall be to put the witch to sleep for all time.

Sleep peacefully, my beloved witch, Beatrice.

Sweets & Café Lycoreco

Your friendly neighbourhood cafe. You can join this cafe to relax and have a good time during the night. We have Frappucino, Cappucino, all types of Cinos, snacks, boardgames,skewers and even beer as cold as you Ex's heart.

Quote this post to visit LycoReco Cafe

mmmmk

Status
Not open for further replies.