Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that we shouldn’t use that word lightly, although they’re just doing it because his would-be wife Pudding is canonically 16…not a good look for a 21 year old, but I guess it says a LOT more about Oda than it does the cook :wonderland:
Man I still don't understand the overblown reaction to Pudding's age lol. Yeah, not ideal, but it isn't something like 30 and 16. 21 and 16 isn't that bad really.

Would you have a problem with 18 and 16? Just want to know if it's 16 itself that's the problem.

Lanji was saved by online speculation, Oda hates when fans guess his plots. At least Usopp might have CoC unlike Lanji, now we know what's the opposite of a conqueror. 🐶

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Man I still don't understand the overblown reaction to Pudding's age lol. Yeah, not ideal, but it isn't something like 30 and 16. 21 and 16 isn't that bad really.

Would you have a problem with 18 and 16? Just want to know if it's 16 itself that's the problem.
No, because the 18 and 16 year olds are both teenagers; 21 and 16 is weird, but I guess it’s not the worst age difference; 25 and above is bad in my book :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

pointing the gun at your own hard drive to destroy the evidence :kuzanshut:
God, I can feel how funny and clever you think you are :lawsigh:

As disappointed as I am in Usopp’s handling, can we chill with the pedo shit? It's not cool even as a joke, and we know lust isn't needed for the Mero Mero no Mi to work going by York.

Status
Not open for further replies.