Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usopp hasn’t spent a thousand chapters getting a hard on for every woman he even thinks about or otherwise let his dick get in the way of fighting for his life, this is the exception rather than the rule; don’t act like there hasn’t been a very strong, consistently repeated precedent set for that kind of lascivious behavior from Sanji :sanjimeh:
We saw from York that lust isn't needed for the fruit to work anyway, don't know why we need to keep having these posts of Usopp being a pedo even if they're just troll posts.

The actual problem is that Usopp has contributed fuck all for over half a decade now, and it's not getting better in Egghead.

Usopp hasn’t spent a thousand chapters getting a hard on for every woman he even thinks about or otherwise let his dick get in the way of fighting for his life, this is the exception rather than the rule; don’t act like there hasn’t been a very strong, consistently repeated precedent set for that kind of lascivious behavior from Sanji :sanjimeh:
Sanji is a pervert, Usopp will go to impel down for his actions tho, cp0 will take care of him

There has been but at the same time the community been moving very weird around the subject so both things can be true. Throwing the word pedophile around I find is very insensitive as that denotes serious implications around sanjis character something that other than gags on a serious level we haven’t really seen :kayneshrug:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
There has been but at the same time the community been moving very weird around the subject so both things can be true. Throwing the word pedophile around I find is very insensitive as that denotes serious implications around sanjis character something that other than gags on a serious level we haven’t really seen :kayneshrug:
I agree that we shouldn’t use that word lightly, although they’re just doing it because his would-be wife Pudding is canonically 16…not a good look for a 21 year old, but I guess it says a LOT more about Oda than it does the cook :wonderland:

Status
Not open for further replies.