Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well thats bullshit since arlong from arlong park made it very clear that severe injuries reduces AP considerably lol
Oh so in reality ifrit jambei, bajrang gun, roaring thunder bagua attacks like these are actually many time more powerful than we saw them in manga because they were done by people of severe injuries?????
Post automatically merged:

arlong himself disagrees with you
And everyone else agrees

I am coping and this place has thousands of thread on zkk
:moonwalk:

gents question

why didnt vegapunk create these new pacifistas to have kaidos oni genetics as a base instead or kings lunarian biology??

Its so strange that vegapunk the smartest man in the world who knows the most about lineage factor states that the seraphims whos biological base is kings kunarian dna are classified as the strongest creatures/Human beings in existence
Because lunarians have more useful abilities in general
As far as we know being an oni doesn't give you any special traits. Half the tobiroppo are oni but none have oni specific abilities

Even minks give you more race specific powers
  1. Animal strength basically born a zoan
  2. Electro
  3. Floating with their tails
  4. Sulong

Oh so in reality ifrit jambei, bajrang gun, roaring thunder bagua attacks like these are actually many time more powerful than we saw them in manga because they were done by people of severe injuries?????

And everyone else agrees

In their logic,
Nobody has performed his finisher at full power due to being servery weakened /fatally wounded

Not severe, rather mangable injuries.
Luffy did not have single broken bone, Joy Boy Sperm revived him 100%
Sanji's bones were fully healed by Exoskeleton.

The severety of damage is what matters.
Zoro was in worse condition than post Thriller Bark when he nearly killed Kaido.

In the same state Luffy would be knocked out and Sanji would be dead.

And everyone else agrees

Lanji was never injured, Daddy Judge made sure of that. Now Luffy and Zoro slept for 7 days, imagine how bad their condition was.

In their logic,
Nobody has performed his finisher at full power due to being servery weakened /fatally wounded
Noodle doddle bobby

No one has performed their finisher AS INJURED AS ZORO.

I have won several tennis matches with my friends while my knew was strained a little bit
I have won jiu jutsu, judo or muay thai sparring sessions while my muscles are sore from Working out

In both situations if I have 30 broken bones I won't be able to move, much less win.

Do you guys realize your stupidity yet or should I make it more clear?

Because lunarians have more useful abilities in general
As far as we know being an oni doesn't give you any special traits. Half the tobiroppo are oni but none have oni specific abilities

Even minks give you more race specific powers
  1. Animal strength basically born a zoan
  2. Electro
  3. Floating with their tails
  4. Sulong
Fishmen :
Swim/live underwater easily
Manipulate/bend water (any liquid even)
Tougher skin

Lunarians:
Manipulate fire
Flight
Tougher skin due to flames
Great speed due to flames

Oni race doesnt give any other boost bar physical strength and toughness

1 Broken Bones =/= 30 Broken Bones
I can have a broken wrist like Big Mom and still manage to function, I would just need to get over the pain.

I would be on my bed, literally unable to function with 30 broken bones.

Do guys know that or do you want me to medically explain to you guys why that is the case?

Raise Hand, all of you who doesn't understand that.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Man in every fucking manga, the strongest attack someone can pull is when he is at his limit so stop arguing about logic health in launching a strong attack
Been saying this but powerscalers gonna keep thinking that made up nerfs and shit matter in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.