Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no clown Law's ability debunks ur retarded logic since he can save himself by teleporting , killer and Kidd have the option of either dodging or dying while Luffy and Zoro have the option of blocking , while Law has the option of dodging by teleporting ; killer's statement doesn't mean shit to others and ain't changing the fact that Zoro with the same possibility like Luffy moved faster than him and reacted faster than Law who has the easier solution lmao
They cannot dodge clown Killer said it was too big to dodge. Do you have brain damage and repeat the same arguments I debunked?

Luffy would get broken bones too. He was trying to dodge just like the others.

Nope Zoro wasn't moving faster when he was the only one rushing to Hakai.

all of that cope just to have this :

explain these above , and prove to me the VC is wrong from an official statement not just from what headcanon u present there .
Explain why Yamato said prison shackles. Expalin why didn't Luffy weakened when he touched Yamato's cuff.

Sea water<<<Sea stone I know. Luffy was weakeend by sea stone but not from sea water.
sorry but you just supported my arguments , CoO makes you read and predict attacks .

You recked urself like a clown , crazy how u provided a panel of ppl predicting the attacks and evading / blocking them .

Carrot attacked by bitting while Hyori just grabbed him :kuzanshut:
Rayleigh said sense enemies movement clown.

Show me in the manga which says observation cannot predict enemies movmeent which don't have intents to attack you i dare you.

Rayleigh said sensing enemies movement. Get rekt bitch

They cannot dodge clown Killer said it was too big to dodge. Do you have brain damage and repeat the same arguments I debunked?

Luffy would get broken bones too. He was trying to dodge just like the others.

Nope Zoro wasn't moving faster when he was the only one rushing to Hakai.

Explain why Yamato said prison shackles. Expalin why didn't Luffy weakened when he touched Yamato's cuff.

Sea water<<<Sea stone I know. Luffy was weakeend by sea stone but not from sea water.

Rayleigh said sense enemies movement clown.

Show me in the manga which says observation cannot predict enemies movmeent which don't have intents to attack you i dare you.

Rayleigh said sensing enemies movement. Get rekt bitch

tell me how sensing emotions = sensing movement

The VC don't contradict anything bro, Luffy don't even tried to use Haki with the handcuffs, why you are saying he's doesn't able to use Haki with them? What scene make you think this?
then what does it mean "if only I can use haki" when he was in handcuffs?...he was not weak as he was running around in seastone...show me a person who used haki while having seastone cuffs...did Bigmom use haki before she was uncuffed by Kaido?

every single seraphim is stronger than peak king right now and will only get stronger
Not really.

King is an adult Lunarian while they're merely kids. Only S-Hawk has an added source of durability with Daz bones fruit while King has ancient zoan Durability on top of his lunarian genes. King is also a vastly superior fighter from what we've seen so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.