Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to see the state S-Hawk and S-Bear are in so we can confirm that Seraphims > YC1s
You realize luffy and zoro needed to downgrade their attack power so CP0 can keep up, right? There's a reason Oda showed who's superior a couple chapters ago.
They will be unharmed, obviously.

However, if I were to clone a lunarian, I'd completely turn off their ability to turn their flames off.
Why risking damages? They don't need to be fast af; lunarian full-defense is totally enough to beat 99,999999999999% of the world population. :saturn:

Dont care
Egghead G4 Luffy is >>> G4 Luffy that beat Katakuri even without aCoC (he still has aCoA btw which he probably used vs Seraphims)
Add too that Lucci was also attacking alongside him
What one thing has to do with the other?

Katakuri is not lunarian. We don't know if internal damage or Ryou can be used with G4.

Lucci attacking with internal damage will just proof how Lunarian ability can't be bypass by it too.

So far nothing can surpass Lunarian Flames On but Oda retcon since Zoro first attack on King made him bleed while flames on.

I’m starting to wonder whether or not Anime/Manga characters are colorblind or not

here are a few examples:
1. Naruto is the only ninja in the hidden leaf with blonde hair and blue eyes much like the 4th hokage yet no one notices that…….

2. Yonji may look a lot like Sanji but the guy has GREEN HAIR so how Chopper and the rest of the crew mistook him for Sanji is wild

3. Lunarian’s are characterized for having dark skin, red eyes and white hair+black wings with a flame on their backs. How tf did zoro just NOW notice? 🤦🏾‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.