Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is a fucking Yonko, who even beat another Yonko who was hailed as the World's Strongest Creature
Zoro should be his shadow captain
And yet no one cares, bar the panel at the start of Egghead where Vegapunk Shaka hyped Zoro

They seem barely threatening
The other Straw Hats, let's not even talk about them
Usopp unlocked CoO in Dressrosa, 300 chapters ago, does he even remember?
People treated Pekoms and Tamago as big shots and now they casually laugh at the Straw Hats, come on
Literally everyone was treating them has big shots except Lucci. Stussy was warning them abd the fodders were saying it. Kaku was scared and telling Lucci to wait. Lucci is just the one in charge so they got to do what they got to do.

Scroll this thread.

The amount of people covering up for this with UGA BUGA we don't know how her fruit works.

Despite dozen of panels with people turning into stone after feeling sexual affection to her looks.
Luffy is clearly a rubber man, he can't just start creating stuff from his imagination
:steef:
Oda will retcon all the way back to chapter 1 on a whim now if he wants and I respect the stones on the guy if nothing else. My man is free

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Luffy is clearly a rubber man, he can't just start creating stuff from his imagination
:steef:
Oda will retcon all the way back to chapter 1 on a whim now if he wants and I respect the stones on the guy if nothing else. My man is free
Of course he can I don't deny it. Although it's a cheap way to cover up for your writing mistakes.

Tho that's not the point. There are dozen panels of people getting turned into stone because they got a boner from looking at her looks.

Let's just say this fruit is sus.

Status
Not open for further replies.