Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda's just reconning the Mero Mero no mi into a more generic Medusa power that doesn't depend on lust exactly, which is whatever
It literally never depended just on lust, she can turn inanimate objects into stone with her powers and even Nyon's reaction was more akin to her being in love with a cute animal:

Then you have York 2 chapters ago literally petting S-Snake like a puppy lol

Of course he can I don't deny it. Although it's a cheap way to cover up for your writing mistakes.

Tho that's not the point. There are dozen panels of people getting turned into stone because they got a boner from looking at her looks.

Let's just say this fruit is sus.
Boa's entire character is sus tbf. What was done to her because of where she's from and what she looks like is sort of the point of her character.

Oda actually has the chance to say something interesting about sexualisation with all this, especially with S-Snake lacking free will and all. It's more likely that we get Thriller Bark tier creep behaviour from him though

"A few"🤣

Gonna put your dna to good use:kata:

Wise choice.

Don't wait too long with the kids.
The older she gets, the riskier the pregnancy
I want a boy first so I can learn parenting a bit easier and I can sympathize and relate a little better and then I want a girl second so she can make my later years chaotic and I'm a little more experienced with the whole parenting deal (I've heard girls are always chaotic no matter your parenting expertise)

Pregnancy 'deadline' is a bit of a worry for us but we've still got quite a few years wriggle room on that one

I want a boy first so I can learn parenting a bit easier and I can sympathize and relate a little better and then I want a girl second so she can make my later years chaotic and I'm a little more experienced with the whole parenting deal (I've heard girls are always chaotic no matter your parenting expertise)

Pregnancy 'deadline' is a bit of a worry for us but we've still got quite a few years wriggle room on that one
Twin girls ya shall get
'Ts been granted

Status
Not open for further replies.