Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Zoro's opinion on his ability to hurt the seraphim with ACOC is unfounded since none of his KOH attacks has landed on King, thus he assumed he can't hurt King.

King however, does fear Zoro's abilities towards the latter end of the fight W/ his flame on and fled. That's what explicitly show hence it's a fair assumption to say that they will hurt him.

Why Zoro doesn't remember that he questioned King's inability to take his attacks before fleeing to the sky? I have no idea. Probably the same illogical reason why he just understood that the Seraphim are based on King's powers.

Overall, Oda has to touch on that Conversation or it was pointless to include.
Doesn't work.

@Wonder I know it does not bother you but this is really annoying when there are no rules for such occurances during fights.

Some minor rules would help a lot.

Yamato is a perfect example. AdvCoC user, trash ap.

Like why?
Yeah One Piece isn't really about the fights for me. But when it is fight piece, Oda is all about matchups rather than stats (because there aren't any). Sometimes it's even just the symbolism that explains who wins.

From my memory Yamato took Ulti out, couldn't do much against Kaido and then was running around for the rest of the arc. More or less makes sense to me.

I like how everyone always used to just assume that Luffy can always dogwalk Zoro's opponents

But shame on Lucci if he can't realize that Shaka withheld that weakness information
Because he can

What exactly King doing to no ryuo/fs luffy? Nothing
He can only talk with his flames-on...that's it.
Luffy has superior stats and haki

If he uses adcoc, adcoa...luffy low low diffs

Zoro vs king
  1. I need to figure out how his body works to stand a chance
  2. I need to hit him while his flame is off because otherwise its meaningless
  3. King giving zoro lowkey props for figuring it out how his body works
  4. Zoro only hurt him the whole fight while his flame was off

Zoro to luffy, lucci, and kaku
  1. You need to hit them while their flame is off because otherwise its meaningless
What could this mean??
:memehm::memehm::memehm:
:sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.