Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again though... it doesn't really matter at this point.
Zoro didn't tell Luffy to use his High Level AP or Internal Destruction or CoC.
He simply told them that Flame on is invincible and to attack Flame Off.
It's weird how zoro for idk 3rd or 4th time had to explain how to hurt lunarians without ever mentioning conquerors coating is needed

Like believing you need conquerors coating to beat lets say s-shark is an insane take
Especially with all the times oda had to repeatedly highlight how to hurt lunarians that dont involve that

Even if coating can hurt lunarians which at this point I doubt because zoro didn't. That doesn't change the fact you can still hirt them without it if you attack while their flame is off

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
"Practically invincible" so there is some context there.
We add the fact that the Seraphim were stated to need testing in order to determine the level of attack to take with flame on, which wouldn't be the case of they were just invincible
I've been saying that for a while now.
Nobody, Hakai or even Imu's Island Nuke, can hurt Flame On.
They are simply Invulnerable.

RT Zoro was already stronger than King.
He would've beat him had he known about the trick.
CoC was to control Enma and defeat King quickly.

Even if those Seraphims have more durability than Kaido, which I don't think it's really true, doesn't mean that they are stronger than Kaido. Durability alone is only one part of a fighter skillset.
The Seraphim are weaker than the original warlords nevermind Kaido. We'll see how powerful they'll get in their prime.

Well then don’t quote me with nonsense that has nothing to do with what I was talking about if you don’t want to be called a tard
It has everything to do with what your talking about. If you had actually read the chapter you'd realize that King only started to become defensive when Zoro figured out how his flame works. In the very next panel King denies Zoro's claim.

Try reading the whole page instead of the one panel.:kuzanshut:

Status
Not open for further replies.