Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoilers literally say they get up without damage.
Luffy says how are you getting up are you like Kaido or something that's the Kaido comparison. The difference between Kaido and the Serpahim is while Luffy was able to damage one he was UNABLE to do so here.

Additionally we have Zoro wanking them and further had a direct statement from King saying his durability was above 'Dragons'. King is likely even further beyond these guys due to his dino boost but it's fairly clear what the implication is.

I don't understand how you're coming away with the two levels of durability being equal.

Your are not comparing Oden to Zoro are you ?
Oden master the same sword that was killing Zoro with ACoC during the king fight and this fight with Kaido was for hours .
King might be tougher that Kaido or not but that move would also most likely cut king in half if got hit also .
ZORO after the raid is above Oden, he was able to use 3 blade while coating all of 3 with coc:kuzanshut:, soon I will be much stronger than Oden with a blacken blade.

Zoro preadvcoc buff single swing made 2 yonko shit in their panth dodge LAIDO DODGE LAIDO - Cry Mom :suresure:

Guys... Katakuri vs King

:hihihi:
Katakuri massacres him, King will be forced to turn his flame off just to have a hope of hitting Katakuri, then he gets speared into oblivion, fisted by Mochi or drowned in it.

I'm tempted to say King is the weakest YC1 we've seen just based on the ridiculous drawback his durability has.

Katakuri massacres him, King will be forced to turn his flame off just to have a hope of hitting Katakuri, then he gets speared into oblivion, fisted by Mochi or drowned in it.

I'm tempted to say King is the weakest YC1 we've seen just based on the ridiculous drawback his durability has.
Why he will seek to hit him? Lmao
Kata has 0 tools to hurt king ,just wait and let Kata pass out.

Trapping with mochi is silly even due king being able to just go boom.

Status
Not open for further replies.