Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the problem with sanji fans is that you dont get it.

there are many reasons sanji and zoro will never have same portrayal.

if you love sanji for strenght you are doing wrong.

better become Sabo fans who goal need alot of strenght like zoro.

the only thing they have in common is that they are ones of luffys strongest commender allong jimbei.

Same thing happened with X-drake and Apoo.
They hype sneak attacks and having help when zoro does it
Then bash Law and kid for 2v1 a Yonko lol

Zoro has beaten apoo in 2v1 with sneak attack
Zoro beat Pica with help
Zoro has help vs S-hawk

Has help against non top tiers...and did sneak atatcks
But hey... top tier tho while Luffy, Sanji, Law and kid having help is a crime in their eyes

Sneak attack is what pinzoro did this chapter :shame::hapnoel:

Where is swordsman honour, kaku fighting shawk and out of nowhere pinzoro comes and sneak attacked him :risitasad:
Pinzoro didn't show up by surprise to a fight like Lanji does every single time, he was already there fighting.
No cheapshots no party. And daddy Judge to the rescue again.:suresure:

Rhea

Cattitude
- The traitor was Caesar.
- Kidd losing to Shanks.
- Law being captured, his DF probably be stolen soon.
- Vegapunk is the next nakama.

You are welcome~

Marco hit King multiple times and couldn't do much damage, people forget that King has more than just his lunarian durability, he has at top a ancient zoan. It is hard to deal damage on King, even Zoro strongest attacks(pre adc CoC) dealt no damage. The Nami shows that maybe internal damage can work, but really something like thunderbolt or something. I mean the Seras literally have durability to tank G4 attacks.
I don't really get why people rate Marco that highly in comparison to Katakuri and King. Sure, his regen is troublesome but his YC1 counterparts just have better combat feats overall. King defeated Marco the moment his regen gassed out. And Kata has awakening on top of FS, alongside other skillful techniques.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Imagine comparing that attack to the one used on S-shark
Imagine making a comparison that I can't come up with a counter to lmao. I am gonna pretend the comparison doesn't make sense.

And also did you see BM being super brushed with smokes in her mouth while having white eyes?
I see Big Mom screaming at the top of her lungs like it's the last day of her life while 13-year-old King's equivalent shrugged off Nami'a attack like nothing went for Nami immediately:

Status
Not open for further replies.