Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is what 0 damage looks like, even seraphim wondering why they are so weak

this is what damage looks like, zoloturd:

these are the losers that need tag team to fight:
There's no damage from Sanji in that scene. Stop the headcannon. Sanji is doing the same thing that we saw happen to the other seraphim last chapter. He knocked a seraphim away. That's it.

Are you Susie going to denied a fact S-Shark is taking on Nami, Brook, and Sanji. You Zoro haters get more and more pathetic aftwr each chapter. Every week you find something new to cope about.

No need to downplay him, just call it as we see it.

Seraphim and Pacifista are weak to electrical based attacks, Sanji has the benefit on his side with Nami.

Luffy and Zoro side don’t.
lmao, it is clearly shown that zeus attack had no lasting damage on shark and he was back to normal after a few second.

So until Sanji gets a W, I can talk right ? Thank you for the permission.
Yeah I saw that DJ sanji made 0 damage.
Sanji ain't gonna get any W here. He ain't that important lol.
wasn't dj it was a normal kick and still did more then pinzoro did with kaku attack, sending one flying into explosion white white eyes is a W cry :gokulaugh::rolaugh:

They literally got damaged with flames on by nami & Sanji.

You guys think damage is just blood or excessive painful look
Therese are Lunarians.

The attack effect on their bodies doesn't mean they took damage.

Last chapter it seemed 2 were down or at least sent away for a while but it wasn't the case.
S-shark next week is fine and fighting then you'll blame oda

Agendas aside it really looks like that lol. I guess elemental attacks Fire/lightning work better against Lunarians cause i don't believe Sanji's kick has more force behind it than Boundman.
:milaugh: what is this new cope. You forget than Lunarians have access to elemental abilities like fire right. They literally always have fire burning on them

Zoro fans shot themselves in the foot here.

Trying to shit on Luffy for there being little to no damage on S-Bear even though it's the exact same situation with Zoro and S-Hawk.

Now Sanji and Nami look to have done more damage than both Luffy and Zoro.

As a Luffy fan couldn't care less as when Luffy gets serious he would neg diff S-Bear but now Zoro fans have set themselves up to be trolled by Sanji fans because of their insecurity of Zoro being weaker than Luffy

Again however shit chapter.
It doesn't look like they did anymore damage. Don't confuse dirt and scuff marks for injuries. We see all the seraphim have it.

this is what 0 damage looks like, even seraphim wondering why they are so weak

this is what damage looks like, zoloturd:

these are the losers that need tag team to fight:
Are you stupid or what? Have you even read today's chapter and how Lunarian works?
The people liking your comment must be as well.

Sanji did whatsoever no fucking damage, the same way Nami made smoke out of Sshark.

I don’t think that’s a fair comparison, Luffy & Zoro’s side doesn’t have Nami to cause them to short circuit, while Sanji has that.

Then we’d have to argue Luffy + Lucci < Nami + Sanji. This is just circumstantial.
Just using the logic of some of the Zoro fans that constantly try to shit on Luffy.

Their agenda gets in the way of seeing the simple fact Oda doesn't give a shit about powerscaling and will make any character as weak or strong to match the current story event.

As a Luffy fan you come to expect Luffy gets nerfed at the early and middle stage of an arc then clearly shows he's the strongest by the end of the arc.

It is what it is at this stage. Would have been much more interesting to have Zoro and Sanji fight S Shark and S Hawk together.

Status
Not open for further replies.