Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same way as S Kuma and S Mihawk got bodied last chapter and been defeated this chapter right? Wait a minute, they took G4 attacks and still get up...

As I said they are still children, not same as King. Pre adv Zoro was tossed around, do you think it would be easy to hit King like the seraphim?
That's not the point though
We're not talking about experience

Talking about their durability being breached

BTW, seraphim fight 2v4 is their own hype not King's
We've seen King have help against Marco, sanji, GB ...lost 1v1 to Zoro not 1v2

lmao just because you "come back" doesn't mean you weren't damage. You clowns think everyone can only get one shotted
:milaugh:

Nami damaged Seraphim because lightning ignores durability and it's a machine
Sanji damaged Seraphim because he's that much stronger physically than the rest

the other 4 losers can't even make Seraphim feel anything
I guess you are happy tag teaming with Nami and making 0 damage lol.

? Why are yall saying they are getting affected? I thought the dialogue is saying they not getting affected
The dialog is more towards why are they getting back up than attacks not affecting them at all.
Look at it as similar to Kaido before adcoc. The rooftop 5 attacks were affecting him but the attacks were not doing anything

Zoro fans shot themselves in the foot here.

Trying to shit on Luffy for there being little to no damage on S-Bear even though it's the exact same situation with Zoro and S-Hawk.

Now Sanji and Nami look to have done more damage than both Luffy and Zoro.

As a Luffy fan couldn't care less as when Luffy gets serious he would neg diff S-Bear but now Zoro fans have set themselves up to be trolled by Sanji fans because of their insecurity of Zoro being weaker than Luffy

Again however shit chapter.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Fair but that makes things interesting now cuz how the hell do you even damage them w flame mode on. Cuz somethings gonna have to make them go flame mode off. AHHH this hax thing so annoying
That's the thing, you simply cant damage them when they're in Flame On.

The key to beating them is attacking them without it, like Zoro did in Onigashima.

I hate CLoda so much, he has been trolling us Sanji fans for so long I can't appreciate anything Sanji does anymore. I lost the only good thing I had: hope :josad:

Sanji will be turned into a kid by Bonney just so S-Shark can kick his ass and then S-Snake will turn him into stone. It is just around the corner :crybeard:

People always catch up to my posts around a year later. :goyea:
Invincible flames are spreading. @ConquistadoR is another advocate.
I am still on the fence in this matter. It seems weird that Oda would include those two dialogues. Why did King say he can sense the threat that Zoro represents? Why did Zoro say ask King why is he blocking unless he is scared of what Zoro can do. If you are completely invincible then why not fight in close combat with flame mode on. You can keep pressuring the opponent without any fear and at the first chance use something like Jackpot. You are invincible, you are already shown being able to match/pressure your opponent in close combat, there is a chance that you will take some hits but you can also land some hits and since you are invincible then a long drawn out battle in close combat is much more favorable for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.