Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just using the logic of some of the Zoro fans that constantly try to shit on Luffy.

Their agenda gets in the way of seeing the simple fact Oda doesn't give a shit about powerscaling and will make any character as weak or strong to match the current story event.

As a Luffy fan you come to expect Luffy gets nerfed at the early and middle stage of an arc then clearly shows he's the strongest by the end of the arc.

It is what it is at this stage. Would have been much more interesting to have Zoro and Sanji fight S Shark and S Hawk together.
Yikes

Are you stupid or what? Have you even read today's chapter and how Lunarian works?
Yeah, I read that a weakling like loser is too weak to do damage 4v2. What about it?
Sanji did whatsoever no fucking damage, the same way Nami made smoke out of Sshark.
Nami has yonko level bypass attack that works super effective vs robotic seraphim

Sanji is physically the strongest and can damage with sheer power through the defense
:pepecafe:

D

Deleted member 65730

Zoro's family thrown into an SBS meanwhile Sanji has had an ongoing plot thread with his family since Pre-Wholecake, and now he's
receiving even more attention again.

It's not even just about Sanji vs Zoro anymore. The whole crew is being neglected in comparison. Even the main character is being
overshadowed.

Feels like I'm playing a JRPG where the designer clearly has a favourite and all the other party members have weak writing in comparison.

He damaged S Shark.Zorro failed to damage S Hawk

Enel>King now.Weakest YC1
:milaugh:

Damaged, just like how King was damaged by Zoro right?

King had a split open so he must be damaged right?

Some of you will never learn. I see you are still suffering from Zoro's greatness. Stay mad that the strongest rooftop SN had trouble dealing with stronger YC than Marco and Katakuri.

Status
Not open for further replies.