Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
VIZ called him a king. I still say they're told tidbits or at least clarification of things we don't have. I'm still waiting on the anime to finally put to rest the argument of whether IFJ was CoC or not. Just because no one was around in-character to say.
I think Sanji shouldn’t have CoC and here’s why
- his whole story is built on the fact that he’s a kind individual with passion for simple things
- he doesn’t aim for the top
- he’s more like an advisor. Zoro is Luffy's right hand and you could say that Sanji is Zoro's right hand
- Usopp will probably get CoC, so there would be enough CoC users in the crew
- I think he will unlock adv CoC, it suits him more

I’m not trying to downplay Sanji, he will be strong in his own way

You are losing touch with reality.
The argument is about when the lightning hit S-Shark not what happened before or after.
It is ironic because you just proved that you are blind
The before and after directly proves what happened when the lightning hit S-shark as there's no reason why the flames should magically go off only because they weren't seen on panel.

The only one blind from fanboyism here is you.

The only dishonest one here is the guy pretending that there's a magical reason that between those 2 panels S-Shark turned the flame off for whatever reason even when it defeats the purpose of the ability itself.
Ah so you can't post the panel of the flames being on when the attack hit lol

The before and after directly proves what happened when the lightning hit S-shark as there's no reason why the flames should magically go off only because they weren't seen on panel.

The only one blind from fanboyism here is you.
Good you admit that there's no flames on that panel. You are now proving you are not blind

Ah so you can't post the panel of the flames being on when the attack hit lol
I have no issue with it as it was posted just couple comments above. We've all seen it. You've been debunked with your fanfiction by the after attack panel. Continue living in your dream reality where S-Shark turned off the ability for his enemy to hurt him.

Irrelevant.

Seraphims are toys.

You can give them Flames and DF they are still toys and they will never surpass Top Tier Haki level of power.

Surely they are strong if you are weak.

Also Oda dumbed them down a lot. Nami should die the first encounter she has with Seraphim.
They all have haki too. It would be stupid if not. They're not robots, they're living things

Status
Not open for further replies.