Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good you admit that there's no flames on that panel. You are now proving you are not blind
You've proven several times that you're living in your own dream reality. Provide an explanation why the flames magically went off or cry in your corner.
Post automatically merged:

We actually did. You're just blind unfortunately

I have no issue with it as it was posted just couple comments above. We've all seen it. You've been debunked with your fanfiction by the after attack panel. Continue living in your dream reality where S-Shark turned off the ability for his enemy to hurt him.
It wasn't.
You don't know what debunking means.
There's no flame on the panel when the attack hit S-Shark

This panel doesn’t make sense otherwise

Oda could have draw the exact same panel but with no flame if his intent was to show S-Shark was only hurt due to his defense being off
He also could have drawn the flame in the "ban" close-up where it's missing, or showed her attack making contact with the flame on or off. It's possible he dropped it to move, but the lightning is so fast that we go immediately to the point after it strikes.

It wasn't.
You don't know what debunking means.
There's no flame on the panel when the attack hit S-Shark
How ironic for you to call others intellectually dishonest. You're literally saying that because we didn't see the flames in the panel of the attack, where zeus is completely covering S-sharks back is confirmation that the flame wasn't on even though it was shown half a second in a panel later. S-shark wasn't even able to recover but somehow turned the flames on and off lmao. Sure.

Yes I believe they were off when the attack hit because there's no flame on the panel when the attack hit
Why should oda off panel the moment when s shark turns his flames off? It makes literally no sense whatsoever. Its like thinking: „oh shit I turned my flames off lets turn it on directly after being damaged“ and this off screen. It makes no sense. Lunarians only turn off their flames to be fast. It was not indicated anywhere that s shark moved in speed. Or do you see any panels that shows this?

Status
Not open for further replies.