Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently it just says the Raid Suit is fire resistant

Or Sanji already was more resistant than fire since ever, which contradicts the idea of him being a normal human and a failure, like Judge and Sanji's brothers said multiple times

Thats why i believe Oda is talking about the Raid Suit when he mentioned the fire resistance
The exoskeleton makes him more durable in general and more resistant to fire. The raid suit gave him an immunity to fire, but that is now gone. Sanjis own fire resistance comes from his passion burning hotter than fire and his exposure to fire as a cook

Sanji being a Vinsmoke and the whole Gen-Manipulation bullshit
I was not a lot happy about it at the first time, but with more time passing I'm starting to appreciate it. It gives Sanji new life as a character and we can even expect new things in the future.

I still don't like 100% the thing that he is "in fact" a modified human like his brothers, but still this point is obscure. If the modifications are all about Exoskeleton, we could say that Sanji is not always like his brothers and not always "modified". I know it's hard to understand it, how his Exoskeleton "grows" everytime his eyebrows change? His brothers have the exoskeleton from birth and they have it all the time, but Sanji's one seems like "grew" after using the raid suit a few times, but for some reason it disappeared.

It's weird, from wikipedia "An exoskeleton (from Greek έξω éxō "outer" and σκελετός skeletós "skeleton") is an external skeleton that supports and protects an animal's body, in contrast to an internal skeleton (endoskeleton) in for example, a human ." So how Sanji exoskeleton grows? Is this shell like bones appears on top of his normal bones? Oda will never explain that, I'm pretty sure.

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I was not a lot happy about it at the first time, but with more time passing I'm starting to appreciate it. It gives Sanji new life as a character and we can even expect new things in the future.

I still don't like 100% the thing that he is "in fact" a modified human like his brothers, but still this point is obscure. If the modifications are all about Exoskeleton, we could say that Sanji is not always like his brothers and not always "modified". I know it's hard to understand it, how his Exoskeleton "grows" everytime his eyebrows change? His brothers have the exoskeleton from birth and they have it all the time, but Sanji's one seems like "growed" after using the raid suit a few times, but for some reason it disappeared.

It's weird, from wikipedia "An exoskeleton (from Greek έξω éxō "outer" and σκελετός skeletós "skeleton") is an external skeleton that supports and protects an animal's body, in contrast to an internal skeleton (endoskeleton) in for example, a human ." So how Sanji exoskeleton grows? Is this shell like bones appears on top of his normal bones? Oda will never explain that, I'm pretty sure.
Think of Wolverine

Think of Wolverine
Yes, but Ichiji, Niji, Yonji and Reiju are more like Wolverine. The marvel superhero has the adamantium exoskeleton always in him. Sanji seems not like that, it's like his exoskeleton grew in the moment he fought Queen, but now seems like is not in him anymore.

The exoskeleton growing is the weird thing for me, as long as it's true that Sanji "lost" it for now (according to his eyebrows).

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yes, but Ichiji, Niji, Yonji and Reiju are more like Wolverine. The marvel superhero has the adamantium exoskeleton always in him. Sanji seems not like that, it's like his exoskeleton grew in the moment he fought Queen, but now seems like is not in him anymore.

The exoskeleton growing is the weird thing for me, as long as it's true that Sanji "lost" it for now (according to his eyebrows).
Don't think too "scientifically" about it.

Remember how Oda treated the dinosaurs and their weird shit.

The exoskeleton has never made sense to me. Like is it something that coats the skin as a layer or transforms and hardens the skin already there? If it's a layer, does that layer go over organs and bones too? Because otherwise just because the skin is hard doesn't mean the organs didn't get sloshed around when Queen used constrict, so they'd have to be hardened too.

But what about veins, nerves, arteries...

And if it sounds like metal does that make it feel like metal? Does Sanji have an eternal coldness if people touch him now?

The exoskeleton has never made sense to me. Like is it something that coats the skin as a layer or transforms and hardens the skin already there? If it's a layer, does that layer go over organs and bones too? Because otherwise just because the skin is hard doesn't mean the organs didn't get sloshed around when Queen used constrict, so they'd have to be hardened too.

But what about veins, nerves, arteries...

And if it sounds like metal does that make it feel like metal? Does Sanji have an eternal coldness if people touch him now?
Think of it like how luffy used to be completely rubber... Sanji is like VERY hard plastic now