Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the early translations, Sanji seems to be getting back his cool things (at least I hope so) from pre TS. Maybe Oda can finally give the SHPs some of the things that were stolen and given to Law to make him interesting.

Its the first time Sanji has started referencing Sanji Kingdom, is Oda laying the ground work for Sanji to awaken CoC (and potentially ACoC), would be pretty dope if he did. The gap between Sanji and Zoro-Luffy will be massively lessened if Sanji also unlocks ACoC.

Let's see how S-Shark is shown next chapter, there is a high chance that he will come out unscathed like S-Bear and S-Hawk this chapter.

How exactly are these reactions different? lmao

one is from a yonko lvl attack that bypasses durability and is super effective vs machines
the other is from physical damage
:hihihi:

Pinzoro fans when characters do not out right spell it out to the reader that they are damaged
Crazy how this guy thinks we care about him
So Seras are weak to lightning. You know what's coming up next, right?:myman:
Luffy's taking care of the big dogs with Woro ( Saturn/Kizaru )

There's no need to be stupid just for "consistency".

King drops his flames the previous page. Presumably, he's doing this ti charge up that extra large Andon.

The flames do not appear after that. That is consistent.

Jimbei's flames are clearly visible for the Rare Strike. The times they aren't visible, they're pretty small compared to his bulk.

You would be right if not for the fact that every time King used Flame Dragon, his flames were on lol.

Based on the early translations, Sanji seems to be getting back his cool things (at least I hope so) from pre TS. Maybe Oda can finally give the SHPs some of the things that were stolen and given to Law to make him interesting.

Its the first time Sanji has started referencing Sanji Kingdom, is Oda laying the ground work for Sanji to awaken CoC (and potentially ACoC), would be pretty dope if he did. The gap between Sanji and Zoro-Luffy will be massively lessened if Sanji also unlocks ACoC.

Let's see how S-Shark is shown next chapter, there is a high chance that he will come out unscathed like S-Bear and S-Hawk this chapter.
I feel like people say this every time Sanji does something….So Sanji wasn’t back to his cool things in Onigashima?

Flame On Lunarians are Invincible.
That's what Zoro said this chapter as well.
No, King vs KoH Zoro proved otherwise. The page where King started blocking and Zoro taunting him even reinforced it, advanced conquerors haki can damage him.
Zoro forgot this part to keep the plot moving and buy time for Kizaru & Saturn lol.

Anyway that wasn't even my point anyway. My point is that while King effectively takes zero damage from Zoro prior to advanced conquerors haki, it didn't mean that King was impenetrable, as we saw with Shishisonson, the flames were upto something and it eventually culminated in zero damage. But he was still "cut", just that it eventually went away.
I had made a detailed post regarding this a week or so before, I'll try finding it and quote it

This is just sanjis character. He always has both badass scenes like this and goofy scenes.

He’s had them throughout post timeskip

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
No, King vs KoH Zoro proved otherwise. The page where King started blocking and Zoro taunting him even reinforced it, advanced conquerors haki can damage him.
Zoro forgot this part to keep the plot moving and buy time for Kizaru & Saturn lol.
That's pretty much hopium.

Lunarians are just Invincible in Flame On.
Oda didn't draw King being damaged in Flame On for a reason, same for Seraphims as well.

Zoro didn't ask Luffy to use CoC or high level attacks, he asked the group to attack when their flames drop.
As simple as that.

My point is that while King effectively takes zero damage from Zoro prior to advanced conquerors haki, it didn't mean that King was impenetrable, as we saw with Shishisonson, the flames were upto something and it eventually culminated in zero damage. But he was still "cut", just that it eventually went away.
Likely so, I know what you're referring to.
It may just be that they'd heal from any and all damage when they're flames are active.

Sanji ain't getting COC
There are some things privilege to Luffy n Zoro only

Status
Not open for further replies.