Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like people say this every time Sanji does something….So Sanji wasn’t back to his cool things in Onigashima?
Maybe you are right but Wano was too fucking long, I like the Sanji Kingdom thing this time. Maybe if somebody were to make collage of all the cool moments it would be good. I mean before Sanji vs Queen there were a lot of things that were just not cool, even on Onigashima.

I just thought of something and it may sound a little stupid, do you think dousing the stone statues with sea water can able to revert the ability?

In MF(atleast in anime) jimbe was was able to revert moria's ability with sea water
I don't think that's stupid. Perhaps it wouldn't work as it'd be such an easy solve to Boa's powers but perhaps with the S-Snake. I wouldn't mind, punks fitting, I'm just not sure Oda would go that route cause of the implications on Boa and how she's usually pretty threatening cause few can counter her.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Let’s get real crazy with the idea:

It’s kinda strange that Germas main weapons are super-speed, flying, fire proof suits some with poison, lasers, and lightning powers… almost like they were built to hunt Lunarians
:lunazing:
:stealthblack:

Imagine Queen was lecturing Sanji on how he could never beat King, while Sanji was literally designed to fight Lunarians.

I guess Judge's mindset was "I'll make my kids stronger than the old gods." ?

Finally, some legitimate, interesting Sanji hype.

Just had to sacrifice Usopp to get it, sorry, @Rottkins
:usoprice:

Last edited:
Seems like some of the Seraphim might actually get defeated (not that any are severely damaged yet but moreso due to the focus that beating them is being given and the fact Sanji and Nami got some good hits in). I wonder how Oda will incorporate them later, guess repairs and them not really losing hype if they're defeated by an Emperor, the best of his crew and some former enemies.

Jimbei already had a run-in with S-Snake, maybe he'll bail Franky and Usopp out of trouble. If not, I wonder who'll face S-Snake.
That’s the most likely. Maybe she’ll fall for jinbe just like boa did for luffy and in the end she’ll free everyone because of that.

A Kong Organ, if landed on their original bodies, will turn anyone except Kaidou/BM level durabilities into red paste.

Lunarians, with Flame On, are up there in terms of defenses.
Nah all the top tiers would be able to take something like that even without Kaido /BM durabilities .
At this point that just a mid tier move now .

That's pretty much hopium.

Lunarians are just Invincible in Flame On.
Oda didn't draw King being damaged in Flame On for a reason, same for Seraphims as well.

Zoro didn't ask Luffy to use CoC or high level attacks, he asked the group to attack when they're flames drop.
As simple as that.
So what was the purpose of that entire page, with King blocking and avoiding attacks, with Zoro taunting him whether he was afraid of getting damaged?

If Zoro couldn't damage him with advanced conquerors haki, that entire page is filler and has no narrative meaning.

Likely so, I know what you're referring to.
It may just be that they'd heal from any and all damage when they're flames are active.
Yeah, pretty much close to my viewpoint.

Maybe it won't heal extremely deep wounds, which was why King was blocking.
Advanced conquerors haki makes attacks "deeper".

Status
Not open for further replies.