Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like some of the Seraphim might actually get defeated (not that any are severely damaged yet but moreso due to the focus that beating them is being given and the fact Sanji and Nami got some good hits in). I wonder how Oda will incorporate them later, guess repairs and them not really losing hype if they're defeated by an Emperor, the best of his crew and some former enemies.

Jimbei already had a run-in with S-Snake, maybe he'll bail Franky and Usopp out of trouble. If not, I wonder who'll face S-Snake.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Seems like some of the Seraphim might actually get defeated. I wonder how Oda will incorporate them later, guess repairs and them not really losing hype if they're defeated by an Emperor, the best of his crew and some former enemies.

Jimbei already had a run-in with S-Snake, maybe he'll bail Franky and Usopp out of trouble. If not, I wonder who'll face S-Snake.
This also proves Lunarian sperm =/= you will make a Lunarian.

You have to be born Lunarian ( body, inherited ability and etc ).

I just thought of something and it may sound a little stupid, do you think dousing the stone statues with sea water can able to revert the ability?

In MF(atleast in anime) jimbe was was able to revert moria's ability with sea water

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Wouldn’t really say sanji did zilch here cuz looking at the panels that don’t translate. Not saying he did any lasting damage or cause a fatal blow cuz s shark gon get up next chapter but clearly the attack was good enough to stun s shark even for a min and send him flying. I think this whole durability thing the seraphim’s have need more explanation cuz I truly don’t believe they can keep tanking attacks with no drawback whatsoever cuz it’s like wano showed yes attacks can be shown as inefficient, however as time extends in the battle the more damage one takes it starts to add up overtime.
The way i see it, in Flame On they are pretty much Invincible.
So no attacks will work.
Without Flames though, they are fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.