Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.
This chapter is full of callbacks.
Luffy using Kong Organ, the target no selling it and Luffy being reminded of Kaidou - Act 1 Wano.
Zoro using Shishishi Sonson, the target no selling it - Zoro V King.

Sanji did zilch as far as i'm concerned.
DJ didn't even work on S Shark when the flames were off.

Nami might do something because after all, the Seraphims are bots with circuitry inside unlike the originals.
Wouldn’t really say sanji did zilch here cuz looking at the panels that don’t translate. Not saying he did any lasting damage or cause a fatal blow cuz s shark gon get up next chapter but clearly the attack was good enough to stun s shark even for a min and send him flying. I think this whole durability thing the seraphim’s have need more explanation cuz I truly don’t believe they can keep tanking attacks with no drawback whatsoever cuz it’s like wano showed yes attacks can be shown as inefficient, however as time extends in the battle the more damage one takes it starts to add up overtime.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
???? It's DEFINITELY durability. Nami clearly did internal damage.

If he was invincible, he wouldn't cover himself in his wings.
Ask yourself bro.
Is Lucci's Roku'ogan not Internal Destruction Haki?
Is Blackbeard's Black Hole not Internal Destruction through crushing?
They were all no sold.

The way i see it, Nami's lightning worked because the Seraphim have mechanical parts inside them.

what ? Nami did all the job. And Shark came back like nothing.

I know you want to wank sanji but luffy zoro lucci kaku all failed in flame mode. But suddenly sanji can hurt lunarian with flame on ? Lmao ....

You forgot what happened earlier between sanji and s jumbo.
When sanji gets a W, you better shut up! Dont comment unless a sanji fan gives you permission to comment.

Earlier sanji sent lunarian jinbean skipping across the floor.

Ask yourself bro.
Is Lucci's Roku'ogan not Internal Destruction Haki?
Is Blackbeard's Black Hole not Internal Destruction through crushing?
They were all no sold.

The way i see it, Nami's lightning worked because the Seraphim have mechanical parts inside them.
S-Shark did not have flame on during the attack. It came after the attack

@ConquistadoR man, just admit you overreacted to the spoilers. s-shark is getting bodied with flames on.
Same way as S Kuma and S Mihawk got bodied last chapter and been defeated this chapter right? Wait a minute, they took G4 attacks and still get up...

As I said they are still children, not same as King. Pre adv Zoro was tossed around, do you think it would be easy to hit King like the seraphim?

Status
Not open for further replies.