Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Especially because all that is Germa science that predates judge…

Germa of the past truly were menaces
:risitavirus:
Yeah, they were probably using ancient kingdom tech too? Looks like Germa of old has a huge robot too? Whatever it was fighting Sora? We need a Germazord, please Oda!

Judge implied Germa has an important, tragic history to Big Mom too and I wonder if we'll end up hearing about an ancestor of his and thus Sanjis too?

No wonder Queen was so envious/hateful of Germa and Judge too?

Judge Top 5 getting to be less of a joke somehow? Top 5 scientist regardless though ofc lol.

Judge used electromagnetism too which was very overlooked and will be important in future too somehow imo.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nah all the top tiers would be able to take something like that even without Kaido /BM durabilities .
At this point that just a mid tier move now .
Shanks lost his arm to a Fish.
He was bruised by fodders in the film.

Using Haki to defend themselves is something else.
Raw tanking ability is something else.

Yeah, they were probably using ancient kingdom tech too? Looks like Germa of old has a huge robot too?

Judge implied Germa has an important, tragic history to Big Mom too and I wonder if we'll end up hearing about an ancestor of his and thus Sanjis too?

Judge Top 5 getting to be less of a joke somehow? Top 5 scientist regardless though ofc lol.

Judge used electromagnetism too which was very overlooked and will be important in future too somehow imo.
Forgot I had this dude on ignore :risitavirus:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So what was the purpose of that entire page, with King blocking and avoiding attacks, with Zoro taunting him whether he was afraid of getting damaged?

If Zoro couldn't damage him with advanced conquerors haki, that entire page is filler and has no narrative meaning.
Because he was just afraid of losing now that the ruse is out.
We still have no panels of Flame On Lunarians taking damage from physical attacks/cuts.

Law's arc (Dressrosa) -> Law from a cool and dark guy becomes Doflamingo's punching bag in every fight they had, gets annihilated and literally tortured, he has to beg Luffy to step in to save him and beat Doflamingo despite the latter being his personal nemesis

Sanji's arc (WCI) -> Sanji turned into a bitch and failing to to anything remotely relevant strength-wise, with the meme of "baking a cake" being his most relevant achievement in the arc

Zoro's arc (Wano) -> Zoro admittedly showed great feats and having great portrayal with the Rooftop battle, also achievedCoC and Adv CoC which was crazy, and beat a Yonko's right-hand man... but still not accomplished the maximum goal (ZKK)

Franky's arc (Egghead) -> Franky basically doing nothing except threatening a Seraphim with his laser attack (which he likely would have been able to land only due to the massive advantage in numbers) ... and then getting taken out as a fodder in the most humiliating way, bye bye cybernetic power ups and what not

Better hope your favorite character doesn't get "his" or "her" arc...

Tell me someone who isn't used as a hypetool, even slightly? This is like the most common thing ever
Not disagreeing but it's the way that happened, you can have your own opinion but Oda did Sanji and Smoker pretty dirty in my eyes with how he handled them earlier in the post TS. Would have been better for Smoker to keep on par or above Luffy post TS but he used him as hype tool for Law first (plot reasons whatever), Vergo (arguable) and Doffy.

Yeah, they were probably using ancient kingdom tech too? Looks like Germa of old has a huge robot too? Whatever it was fighting Sora? We need a Germazord, please Oda!

If the Germa of the past had ancient kingdom tech that explains how they conquered a corner of the planet…

What happened next is definitely interesting lore which as much as I’d love for them to be in the Manga, I’m afraid we may not get it.
Post automatically merged:

Got clapped by a durex:kuzanshut:
Got clapped by a fellow god you mean
:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.