One Piece Chapter 1,077: " Should have noticed sooner "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
β€Ž
@CoC: Color of Clowns maybe look up enel's cover story again and see if the little fellas have sfx that's similar to what we see at the end of the chaptee
:shocking:
HAHAHAHAH I love you Pot, I was literally thinking that once I saw the SFX on the stairs. Gonna wait for the VIZ translation, but, I will definitely check that out. Might as well do it now, too, hahahaha.

Great catch.

Hmmmm.

So far the only SFX I can find for them in the Cover Story series (they have less SFX) is this, the little exclamation point with a gear for the punctuation point.

Amazing chapter, it reajust the stakes.

We understand in what a dangerous situation the strawhats are in for right now. Those seraphim are strong!!

We can safely rule out vegapunks as traitor.. I still think that this has something to do with those Seraphim's humanity and a possible Doffy seraphim...But I still can put my head around it.. damn.

And who writes this manga, draws the characters and says the lines ?
Do you think Pinzoro is alive ? No wonder why you talk like that :suresure:
Oda wrote many characters being wrong on purpose.

Oda also wrote Kid saying this:

so tell me who is right, Kid or Pinzoro?:sanmoji: because those 2 statements contradict one another

It is not about COC but rather extreme Attack Potency

Zoro's attacks Potency after unleasing unrestricted COA + COC was just that threatening
that why King tried to avoid Zoro advcoc even with the flame mode on

Wtf how did they not know about king on kaidos crew ???
King fetish clothes are perfect to not let his skin shown so they coudnt figurate out he was the first mate of the beast pirate.
Only White Beard,Bim Mom probably knew about him, even black beard has no idea about lunarian

Zeus literally said it didn't work
Indeed that prove that internal damage aint working at all against Lunarian - Cry Mom soul (which should affect cybord due to eletricity) didnt do dogshit

I am sorry Law friends your guy would be uselss against King:myman:

this also confirms that WG didnt know that king was a lunarian
Wing true bounty over 2 billion aint far fetched especially due to his Lunarian race - making WORO bounty a joke that aint at all balance due to what he achieved in Wano (WORO minimum 2.5bilions)

So... shot in the dark but that sound effect ktok at the end, have we heard it from any characters we can compare it to before? Like is it a laugh?

Also, that ad at the end... So if I apply to be a cleaner or redrawer, does that mean I get to see things early if I get accepted? Hmmm.
That sound is the sound expensive shoes are making on hard flooring. Oda uses it when he draws figures, who he wants to depict in a more sophisitcated way.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
HAHAHAHAH I love you Pot, I was literally thinking that once I saw the SFX on the stairs. Gonna wait for the VIZ translation, but, I will definitely check that out. Might as well do it now, too, hahahaha.

Great catch.

Hmmmm.

So far the only SFX I can find for them in the Cover Story series (they have less SFX) is this, the little exclamation point with a gear for the punctuation point.

Could gears work for "ktot?"
These fellas are probably like a bunch of mechanical cogs like a clock.