[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO.
Reread my post, I used magic missiles on you and my passive told me it didn't work because you are death immune.

Here it is to read again, so maybe your next counter arguments can be considered arguments.
Your passive didn’t tell you anything because it didn’t happen. Why are you targeting me of all people? Come clean. What does a lone wolf gain from trying to take down a BD?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
:/

You could just let me talk to the Prince instead.
Sorry TAC but you’re still a danger to down and you are already on the chopping block. It wastes too much resources just to save you, go for no lynch so you can talk to the prince and get executed anyways. And there’s no point for us town to try and help an SK.

I appreciate the info on Sera tho

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Your passive didn’t tell you anything because it didn’t happen. Why are you targeting me of all people? Come clean. What does a lone wolf gain from trying to take down a BD?
But now it's my word against yours, the guy who claims second butler, the guy who is quiet when convenient to Cult Leader and around but doesn't contribute.

Sure I'm the sorcerer, but you're scum.

Sorry TAC but you’re still a danger to down and you are already on the chopping block. It wastes too much resources just to save you, go for no lynch so you can talk to the prince and get executed anyways. And there’s no point for us town to try and help an SK.

I appreciate the info on Sera tho
I can be reformed.

Status
Not open for further replies.