[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I was asleep during the trial.

you were roleblocked. Not only do I have roleblock immunity, I can’t be redirected either. You’re lying.
I'm sorry, you're wrong. Your claim is sketchy, your play style is sketchy, you tried to toss a random vote on me then leave earlier. Even without my night experience on you, you're easily the safest person to kill here.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Except he questioned me earlier before any of this about my theory on why you werent the kilelr and added the roleblock as a possibility.
Well again, saying he roleblocked me and then me contesting it is going to result in his favor. Most players here have a (un)natural suspicion of me and even if I think I played consistently town til Day 3, I don't think I would've won that argument. The likes of Reborn, Lanji and Cinera would've been on me. Possibly Flowa too.

To be honest here, it's very safe to make accusations my way in this game because they usually don't work out for me.

I'm sorry, you're wrong. Your claim is sketchy, your play style is sketchy, you tried to toss a random vote on me then leave earlier. Even without my night experience on you, you're easily the safest person to kill here.
Yesterday I said if I had to choose between lynching you or Cinera I choose you.
I also questioned your weird posts. Me voting for you didn’t come out of nowhere . Nice try though :wellwell:

pray tell what ability you used and on who?:choppawhat:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yesterday I said if I had to choose between lynching you or Cinera I choose you.
I also questioned your weird posts. Me voting for you didn’t come out of nowhere . Nice try though :wellwell:

pray tell what ability you used and on who?:choppawhat:
LMAO. My man, are you gonna play chicken with me on my role? If I get lynched and turn over Sorcerer, you're done for, if you're still pushing me as Cult.

Oh, so a silent "Vote TAC!" and then vanished isn't very odd. Gotcha. Or, the fact you were silent Day 2 for the most part and didn't contribute day 1.

Well again, saying he roleblocked me and then me contesting it is going to result in his favor. Most players here have a (un)natural suspicion of me and even if I think I played consistently town til Day 3, I don't think I would've won that argument. The likes of Reborn, Lanji and Cinera would've been on me. Possibly Flowa too.

To be honest here, it's very safe to make accusations my way in this game because they usually don't work out for me.
I feel bad for you. I was actually put off of looking at you because of all that lol I felt it was unfair to jump te gun on that right off the bat. Anyways. Thank you for the sera info. We shall take it into consideration and if he turns up to be Cult I shall shower you with praises of being right.

But you don't warrant being declared innocent with this defense because you're still a danger.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I feel bad for you. I was actually put off of looking at you because of all that lol I felt it was unfair to jump te gun on that right off the bat. Anyways. Thank you for the sera info. We shall take it into consideration and if he turns up to be Cult I shall shower you with praises of being right.

But you don't warrant being declared innocent with this defense because you're still a danger.
:/

You could just let me talk to the Prince instead.

LMAO. My man, are you gonna play chicken with me on my role? If I get lynched and turn over Sorcerer, you're done for, if you're still pushing me as Cult.

Oh, so a silent "Vote TAC!" and then vanished isn't very odd. Gotcha. Or, the fact you were silent Day 2 for the most part and didn't contribute day 1.
Desperate. You won’t reveal what you did? You claim I didn’t roleblock you cause an ability worked but won’t tell us what or who you targeted? Scared much? I mean you already got the info on who Queen targeted but you’re still too scared? :milaugh: You know you’ll get called out if you tell us your fanfic.

I already explained my silence. Also silent? I was around most of the afternoon thanks.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Desperate. You won’t reveal what you did? You claim I didn’t roleblock you cause an ability worked but won’t tell us what or who you targeted? Scared much? I mean you already got the info on who Queen targeted but you’re still too scared? :milaugh: You know you’ll get called out if you tell us your fanfic.

I already explained my silence. Also silent? I was around most of the afternoon thanks.
:yasu: What are you talking about?! I tried to murder you last night and I was jailed N1.

:yasu: What are you talking about?! I tried to murder you last night and I was jailed N1.
You said I’m lying about roleblocking you cause you used an ability. So what ability big boy and on who?
Post automatically merged:

Lmfao. Why didn't you CC Butler on Cinera last phase, my man?

You've got death immunity. I wasn't RBed either, seeing how one of my abilities went off.
Which ability and on who did you use it? Answer the question.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You said I’m lying about roleblocking you cause you used an ability. So what ability big boy and on who?

Which ability and on who did you use it? Answer the question.
LMFAO.
Reread my post, I used magic missiles on you and my passive told me it didn't work because you are death immune.

Alright. I am putting my faith in Queen @Kiwipom here. Do the right thing and pardon me, I'll be dead via the Prince after divulging whatever else I know to him. I can't detonate in jail, after all. My immunity doesn't have priority over execution either way.

Queen has no reason to suspect there is another Physician. Which, she's probably right on the money for.

So she healed Nat. Good choice, Nat's pretty much confirmed to be town right now.

So if you don't have death immunity at night, the lone physician didn't heal you.... Why are you alive after I fired my magic missiles off at you? Look on the wikipedia if you want to know what they are, but essentially just my immediate night killing option.

"Oh, well, I RBed you TAC. That's why." Says Seraphoenix, smugly pretending to be Butler.

Then why did my perception ability tell me my attack failed because my target (Seraphoenix) was death immune?

Seraphoenix posted briefly on Day 1.
We have an Apostle, who was a noble likely converted Night 1.
Seraphoenix was no where to be seen Day 2 and the wiki states there's a conversion cooldown of 1 day.
Oh look, Sera is back on Day 3, where being active suits the Cult Leader.

In short. Sera is lying about being Butler—a role without death immunity—because when I tried to kill him he did have it.
Here it is to read again, so maybe your next counter arguments can be considered arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.