You're indirectly wanking Zoro
Zoro 1shot king with koh the original lunarian n Sanji couldn't even with two sneak attacks on kid luna jinbo

You're exposed again 😳
How was it a cheapshot if Sanji attacked it from the front? It isn’t Sanji’s fault the seraphim couldn’t react to Sanji’s Barry Allen like speed

Sanji literally ran across the island, blitzed a light speed kizaru lazer beam and saved Edison while leaving Zoro and S-Shark confused as to what just happened

Then he uses his Shanks tier CoO and hears nami screaming on the other side of the island only to instantly run across it, blitz S-Shark yet again, damage him and save her meanwhile Zoro with Ryuma genes and help still cant make a dent

How was it a cheapshot if Sanji attacked it from the front? It isn’t Sanji’s fault the seraphim couldn’t react to Sanji’s Barry Allen like speed

Sanji literally ran across the island, blitzed a light speed kizaru lazer beam and saved Edison while leaving Zoro and S-Shark confused as to what just happened

Then he uses his Shanks tier CoO and hears nami screaming on the other side of the island only to instantly run across it, blitz S-Shark yet again, damage him and save her meanwhile Zoro with Ryuma genes and help still cant make a dent
You just said that Zoro carries Ryuma genes and he'll be as great as Ryuma who's being scaled to Joyboy
You made Zoro top 2 in the verse
Such a wanker of Zoro 😳

You just said that Zoro carries Ryuma genes and he'll be as great as Ryuma who's being scaled to Joyboy
You made Zoro top 2 in the verse
Such a wanker of Zoro 😳
Wait just a second
Top 4*

You have to factor in after Joy Boy Luffy
There will be “The World’s Fastest Man” Sanji
and “The first son of the Sea” Jinbe

Then finally “Ryuma Genes Jr.” Zoro

Yeah, get me lit
Hoes on my phone when they find out that I'm rich
Then they switch, when they see I'm choosin' on my bitch
Top down, got her doin' donuts on the dick, yeah
Pose for the flick
Damn it, bust it, baby, watch you do it on a split
She don't need no hands or no pants, do your dance
Poppin' rubber bands, hit the dash, make it fast (oh)
(Ayy, bring it, bring it back, bring it back, bring it back)
Yeah, waitin' by me phone, just to dick you down, down
Let me put it down, down
Now put it down, down
Watch me put it down, down
(Bring it back, bring it back, bring it back)
Put it down, down