G

Gorosei Informer

Oda is afraid of Zoro because he has the potential to be the number 1 fan favourite
Funnily enough, in the worldwide popularity poll, Zoro was higher than Luffy in some countries. I wonder if Oda took that personally?

:gotres::beanmean::ronalugh::parkcry::zosmug:

Oda straight massacred my boy Brook
Does not do shit for 200 chapters then gets folded on screen by S-Shark
:josad::kobeha::ronalugh:
Brook still hasn't a "real fight" that he's won either. Now Oda is throwing salt into the wound by creating Uta who is a musician and Luffys apparently BFF from his childhood who is a talented singer from birth pretty much and flashing back to when Luffy waned a musician for the crew and sang that unfinished song in Jaya or Skypeia or wherever.

Brook has one of the best character origins, one of the biggest tragedies and is a truly sincere, heartfelt, tragic character but my god Oda wasted him so far. He was pretty awesome in WCI in various places and his friendship with (and later grief for losing) Pedro but man, aside form that he's non-existent really.

Not even a big role in a music based film either...

Nor even having a match vs Apoo, battle of the musicians like so many HOPED for, for such a LONG time too! Since Apoo uses slicing attacks via his DF, he could have threatened and thus targeted Brooks afro, making Brook get mad/serious as his afro is key to Laboon still recognising him in his "post death" and now "undead state" too.

:sanjimeh::mrgo::kuzanope::lawsigh:

Perfect post.

Zoro's backstory being offscreened, if it wasn't important, it wasn't important.

Oda made it important, not us. Wanting Zoro to travel to Ryuma's grave is a TOTALLY acceptable expectation for Wano, having it tossed into the SBS is ridiculous.
Its only the backstory for the right hand of the MC and future pirate king. The deuteragonist. A character whos been there since the BEGINNING 25.5 YEARS AGO! But nah, Oda couldn't fit it into the plot DESPITE the story being set in the SAME WORLD as his Monsters oneshot centuries ago!

Then the fucker has the NERVE, the AUDACITY to tease Nidai Kitetsu for Zoro, to compare him to Ryuuma directly in Wano but never let him go to his grave, never have him learn about his past there despite blatantly being a samurai and now being confirmed related to Wano people post Wano and via a fucking SBS! "I'm gonna round up the Samurai, I'm gonna avenge Yasuie (who is now my confirmed relative in some way), I'm gonna slice up Kaido into pieces", sigh...Also waiting for Luffy to beat Jack and Big Mom too btw. To return and help Katakuri overthrow her.

It's like he took all the Sanji slander from Zoro fans personally or and his jealous of how a LOT of the fanbase worldwide prefers Zoro to Luffy and threatens to overthrow him generally in popularity, plus people who keep saying Zoro > Luffy so he decided to shit on Zoros character, lore/backstory and thus fans too.

I know some people will try to attack me for saying this shit, regardless of how ridiculous it sounds, but I am broken post Wano. I hate Oda so godamn much now especially. ZKK not happening I can still live with, it was kind of a meme anyway, we got the closest thing to it with Zoro vs King's final attack, but was more like a satire of it at best and why make Kaido a fucking dragon terrorising Wano if no deliberate Ryuuma parallel too? Different types of dragons but still! But at least Zoro cut that "imitation dragon" at Punk Hazard! We've not seen the original dragons it was based on, the western type ones, so either they are at Elbaf or Laugh Tale or somewhere else at least or even maybe the giant egg Roger had, was a last surviving dragon (AcnoLOGIA that you?) of a wiped out race of dragons or IDFK anymore lol.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Fail what? You achieved nothing. At no point, I even considered changing my mind. That's how bad your arguments are.
No you just like Yuta too much lmao. My arguments are rooted in facts.

Yuta said nothing more than kind words to praise his senpai. Hakari is useless aside from Jackpot, Yuta easily outlasts it.
No, Yuta said Hakari is stronger. Clear and explicit. Why would Yuta lie to his team in a situation in which they are making plans on how to tackle this huge issue?
Your argument is basically
Yuta lied cuz he wanted to lie and trick his team.
So miss me with that shit.

Dude we saw what "Hakari on a roll" means and it's not fucking outstanding, he has nothing to offer aside from Immortality, Yuta outlasts it easily and slaps him.
We saw Hakari on a roll. We saw Yuta admitting inferiority to Hakari on a roll. You keep repeating empty fluff. Hakari is more than immortality.

Hyping up ur senpai =/= admitting inferiority. Keep twisting it, you have nothing more to offer.
If Yuta wanted to simply hype Hakari he'd just say he's very strong. Yuta explicitly states he's weaker than Hakari. Like I don't even understand how you can even try to twist something as clear as that lmao.

Because there is nothing to entertain.
Manga obviously disagrees. You've decided that Yuta is stronger and you won't change your mind. We could have Hakari neg Yuta on panel you'd deny it.

You are clinging onto a panel that's obviously an act of kindness from Yuta rather than anything else such as "admitting inferiority" and cope about it until eternity.
No, it's Yuta explicitly stating he is inferior to Hakari Kinji.

And where did Maki disagree the second time? You're dodging that like crazy.

We saw what Hakari and Yuta are capable of. Hakari is really not that impressive. Kashimo didn't even have to use his CT, he was that confident in taking Hakari out and he almost achieved it. Yuta fought 3 Special Grades, even tho they were in a full battle royale rather than Yuta getting jumped he still achieved everything he wanted with minimal effort.
Yeah we did and we saw Yuta say he's weaker than Kin-chan. You can hate Hakari all you want, that doesn't impact his powerlevel. Kashimo has a one time CT, he'd keep it hidden against Yuta too. Yuta used his domain, ct, Rika, cursed speech, RCT. So no minimal effort lmao. He even had to copy his opponent's CT.

So yeah like I said, there is no point in continuing this at all. If your next argument is again Yuta lied lol, don't expect a reply from me.

(6 hours long) - watched it in 1 sitting

I finally finished watching the video and I have to say the video creator did the series justice and I was able to learn new things I didn't even know about and some of the inspiration Oda took from real life, etc. It was truly an enjoyable experience and I hope more people get to see it, amazing video and thank all the people who worked on the project all the love and passion was felt throughout it truly an odyssey of an experience :sweat:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No you just like Yuta too much lmao. My arguments are rooted in facts.
Your arguments are rooted in cope and "Hakari looks like Hawks yaaay! I like him!".

No, Yuta said Hakari is stronger. Clear and explicit. Why would Yuta lie to his team in a situation in which they are making plans on how to tackle this huge issue?
Your argument is basically
Yuta lied cuz he wanted to lie and trick his team.
So miss me with that shit.
He said some kind words about his senpai. Hakari isn't that impressive.

We saw Hakari on a roll. We saw Yuta admitting inferiority to Hakari on a roll. You keep repeating empty fluff. Hakari is more than immortality.
That Yuta panel means nothing since it's nothing more than Yuta trying to hype up Hakari for everyone else.

Hakari on a roll was ass.

If Yuta wanted to simply hype Hakari he'd just say he's very strong. Yuta explicitly states he's weaker than Hakari. Like I don't even understand how you can even try to twist something as clear as that lmao.
You know that's bullshit. Yuta is kind to people he respects, him saying that shit about Hakari on a roll is just Yuta being kind as he always was.

Manga obviously disagrees. You've decided that Yuta is stronger and you won't change your mind. We could have Hakari neg Yuta on panel you'd deny it.
Maki disagrees with you too.

No, it's Yuta explicitly stating he is inferior to Hakari Kinji.

Yeah we did and we saw Yuta say he's weaker than Kin-chan. You can hate Hakari all you want, that doesn't impact his powerlevel. Kashimo has a one time CT, he'd keep it hidden against Yuta too. Yuta used his domain, ct, Rika, cursed speech, RCT. So no minimal effort lmao. He even had to copy his opponent's CT.

So yeah like I said, there is no point in continuing this at all. If your next argument is again Yuta lied lol, don't expect a reply from me.
You said it once or twice already and you are still replying because you are butthurt your mental gymnastics don't work on me.

Yuta did nothing else than hyping up Hakari for underclass men. He didn't outright say: "THERE IS NOTHING IN THE WORLD I CAN DO TO DEFEAT GREAT GENERAL OF THE HEAVENS HAKARI KINJI".

Cope.

And where did Maki disagree the second time? You're dodging that like crazy.
Maki said it's bullshit but you want to flip it to fit ur narrative: "Uh oh Yuta's words carry more weight". As if Maki didn't knew what she is talking about. Stop coping bruh.

You are disguise as a Sanji boy and post illogical things to indirectly wank Zolo 😳
If you say so lol
But before I go be sure to remember one thing

Sanji hurt a lunarian and sent it flying
Zoro WITH HELP has yet to accomplish this
Oda’s literally telling you right there that with that same exact kick, Sanji would 1 shot Zoro

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Your arguments are rooted in cope and "Hakari looks like Hawks yaaay! I like him!".

He said some kind words about his senpai. Hakari isn't that impressive.

That Yuta panel means nothing since it's nothing more than Yuta trying to hype up Hakari for everyone else.

Hakari on a roll was ass.

You know that's bullshit. Yuta is kind to people he respects, him saying that shit about Hakari on a roll is just Yuta being kind as he always was.

Maki disagrees with you too.

Maki said it's bullshit but you want to flip it to fit ur narrative: "Uh oh Yuta's words carry more weight". As if Maki didn't knew what she is talking about. Stop coping bruh.
Yeah I can't take this seriously anymore lmao. When you decide not to twist everything and approach the topic with an open-mind, let me know. Otherwise there's no point. See ya.

If you say so lol

Oda’s literally telling you right there that with that same exact kick, Sanji would 1 shot Zoro
You're indirectly wanking Zoro
Zoro 1shot king with koh the original lunarian n Sanji couldn't even with two sneak attacks on kid luna jinbo

You're exposed again 😳

If you say so lol

You're indirectly wanking Zoro
Zoro 1shot king with koh the original lunarian n Sanji couldn't even with two sneak attacks on kid luna jinbo

You're exposed again 😳
Peak mental gymnastics