CoC: Color of Clowns

Hope is fragile. Trust is strong.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Perfect post.

Zoro's backstory being offscreened, if it wasn't important, it wasn't important.

Oda made it important, not us. Wanting Zoro to travel to Ryuma's grave is a TOTALLY acceptable expectation for Wano, having it tossed into the SBS is ridiculous.
We don't need to know if Zoro releated with Ryuma, we just need to know that EOS Zoro will be stronger than Prime Ryuma!!!!

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
You try to disprove Maki disagreement twice pre and after power-ups and call it a "throwaway" you are coping as fuck bro. Yuta didn't say any relevant shit that puts an end to Yuta vs Hakari, we also saw Hakari's fight, he is pretty much boring aside from immortality.
When did Maki disagree post powerup? It literally is a throwaway comment. No way you actually believe what Maki said over what Yuta said. Only added cuz Maki doesn't like Hakari. Like I said a billion times already, Yuta's words carry far more weight. Yuta's words carry far more weight, especially when it's acknowledging inferiority. Yuta knows how strong he is, he is extremely confident in his abilities, so much that he declares he will end Kenjaku, acquire 400 points by himself, points out that EVEN he'd take damage, wants to hide his RCT against a curse.

Yuta said Hakari is stronger than him. Cope all you want about it. It doesn't change that.

Yuta would outlast the Jackpot easily and nuke him with his CT and immense Cursed Energy. Also don't forget that Hakari needs prep time. Without it he might be shite.
Yeah Hakari on a roll beats Yuta. Yuta beats Hakari otherwise. I never disagreed with it.

Tryin to disprove my argument by calling it throwaway to simply fit your narrative. They ain't no facts just damage control.
No, I am just repeating Yuta's words. And I've explained why his words carry far more weight than those of Maki.

Repetitively twisting the statements and trying to disprove other manga statements by calling them throwaway. Poor tactic.
There's no tactic or twisting statements. I can't twist a statement that says he's stronger than me lmao. You're trying to do that and failing miserably.

Didn't do that. He simply hyped him up for the underclassmen to boost up the morale before the battles.

Word for word what I said lmao.

Strong claim, not very objective.
Quite objective. Kenny outclasses him in everything bar the amount of cursed energy.

Like br0 if your best argument is to deny what a character said and instead headcanon your interpretation of what he said, let's not waste each other's time and just agree to disagree. You don't even want to entertain the idea of Hakari being stronger than Yuta, so this is entirely frivolous. It doesn't get clearer than he's stronger than me.

What’s my boy Megumi doing?
I only watched the Anime and know a little bit about the future events
The manga became mediocre after shibuya incident arc
The story feel aimless and Gege killing characters randomly for no reasons cuz he want to create shock and excitement
But it didn't work with the Japanese fans cuz the sells are declining with each new volume
But thankfully the new vol sold a little bit better then the previous one but still sells are down
Hopefully season 2 will bring the hype again cuz it will cover the fan favorite shibuya arc

The manga became mediocre after shibuya incident arc
The story feel aimless and Gege killing characters randomly for no reasons cuz he want to create shock and excitement
But it didn't work with the Japanese fans cuz the sells are declining with each new volume
But thankfully the new vol sold a little bit better then the previous one but still sells are down
Hopefully season 2 will bring the hype again cuz it will cover the fan favorite shibuya arc
oh that’s sad to hear
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh:
-no development in Wano
-backstory in sbs
-Pinzoro

Oda hates Woro
Oda is afraid of Zoro because he has the potential to be the number 1 fan favourite
:josad::josad: